Player
    Character
    Shadelia Sunshooter
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

Please fix titan...!!!

As a smn, i know that we rarely use titan, but everytime we need him, he is really useful, it's not a problem in HW, but since SB come out and we have ability to turn our egi into bahamut, it's feel ridiculous that titan just loose all of his enmity by doing so

So i hope they either fix it by let titan maintain his enmity once he change back, or simple give one of his move include a provoke effect so he can top regain enmity once he turn back to normal
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Estarossa Oceanborn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    in what situation you need titan at lv70? i agree you may need him for leveling content or some solo stuff or if tank leaves in early dungeons but at lv70?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Saine Lotice
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by PerrinTaveren View Post
    in what situation you need titan at lv70? i agree you may need him for leveling content or some solo stuff or if tank leaves in early dungeons but at lv70?
    Thats exactly the point, I think. There should be some way to still make use of Titan at 70 without having to gimp yourself by not using Bahamut.
    Especially now that the new Deep Dungeon is around the corner, which is at least partially meant as solo content.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Shadelia Sunshooter
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Solo level 70 fate at the lock especially boss fate for my archivement and level my chocobo while complete companion challenge log in same time
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Estarossa Oceanborn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ShariusTC View Post
    Solo level 70 fate at the lock especially boss fate for my archivement and level my chocobo while complete companion challenge log in same time
    hmm, fair point. i think their solo content supportable idea is like: ''you can do solo if you are healer or have a tank/healer chocobo'' in that logic. i don't think they will improve titan because its usage area is limited.

I mean potd is soloable in logic but it is REALLY hard to solo comparing group clears.
    (0)
    Last edited by PerrinTaveren; 05-31-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Player
    Character
    Nemekh Kinryuu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    While for... reasons... I wouldn't mind if the enmity on egis was retained, even if they did address this, you're still going to be subject to 20 seconds every 2-minute cycle where the mobs get free dibs to beat you up because all of a sudden you're now the top/only enmity.

It is a bit of ??? design but let's face it, Titan is not the main focus of SMN. Unless you're Milka Mampf
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nemekh Kinryuu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Real talk though, if they wanted Titan to be more usable in the current SMN toolkit, just assign a provoke/ultimatum type effect to his other damaging actions.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Remedi Maxwell
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Let's not forget the new deep dungeon solo challenge (even though RDM will be best still)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taiyo Shikasu
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    You ever go into Eureka as a summoner?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TaiyoShikasu View Post
    You ever go into Eureka as a summoner?
    But if you're in Eureka, you're either grouped up for NMs or fighting singleton trash. In the latter case, use a DD pet and kill the thing before it kills you.
    (0)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast