Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Player
    Character
    Lucke Arrayo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    This should be a non-issue. Every time I ran it there was always one person in the raid that had a macro set up. Something like "if your HP is n, stand on x" and so on. If you have some disability, ask if someone has a macro set and can use it. BOOM you don't even need to do math.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Flanker Sukhoi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    If you have trouble with the math mechanic, the fight is forgiving enough in that you dying or messing up won't wipe the raid. Just try your best and if you mess up, it's not a big deal. No reason to change the mechanic (not like it's going to be changed anyways, if anything the next savage raid might have something similar). I don't think SE will ever change a mechanic that has already been playtested enough. I mean if you think this mechanic needs to be changed, then what of the 100 or so savage mechanics that people cannot do, and in there they will wipe your raid. Also the hardest mechanic in the fight has already been nerfed, I don't think they need to nerf more.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vero_Amethtyst View Post
    for "its optional" yes, playing the game itself is optional, but if i do want to play it and i do want the upgrade tokens, i have to do this
    This is coming as a suggestion not saying it in a bad way at ALL, just another option. You could grind hunts and get books to trade and avoid this raid all together while not worrying about if you will continue to play. Whatever option you pick, even if its to continue. I wish you nothing but the best!
    (1)
    If you need a friend, someone to talk to, or are on Zalera, feel free to add me on discord if you'd like: Omega_Arcane#6248

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by OMega_ARcane View Post
    This is coming as a suggestion not saying it in a bad way at ALL, just another option. You could grind hunts and get books to trade and avoid this raid all together while not worrying about if you will continue to play. Whatever option you pick, even if its to continue. I wish you nothing but the best!
    I have 4x token upgrade pieces for my Bard so far just from book trading with Hunts. I didn't like this last dungeon so I chose that route.
    (1)
    "Fanboy is gaming jargon used to describe an individual that has gone beyond the point of being a PC or console game fan and, during online chats or discussions, shifts to defend the program at all costs, unable to take any criticism or acknowledge any shortcomings of the game or gaming console."

Player
    Character
    Araminta Kressida
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81
    I HATE this part of the raid. I have ADD and Maths was always hard for me, I can do simple math like what is asked but I need more time, I either miss it by a second or I Just get there. Luckily for me my partner (whom I play high level things with) is like a maths genius so helps me when he can.

When I do fail my Anxiety kicks in and I feel like I am letting the team down and should not play but my rational brain says 'I am trying my best and my best is all I can give'. IF you get yelled at ignore them or say something simple. The community needs to realise on the other end of the character is a human being that could have a disability mental or physical and they WANT to try and if they are trying their best then we need to accept it and help in anyway we can without being d**ks

I Don't know how they would take it out completely as I think it's one of Construct 7s' special move that kind of defines who he is. But I would like to see it given more time for us that are a Lil slower with numbers
    (1)
    Last edited by Araminta; 06-29-2018 at 04:30 PM.
    White Mage | Summoner | Bard
    Ninja | Paladin
    Disciple of the Hand | Disciple of the Land

Feel free to add me on Discord: Araminta#0287 Ask me for my PSN! FFXIV Instagram @araminta_ffxiv
    Signature was made using: http://ff14card.tank.jp ; Credit to the designer!

Player
    Character
    Edge Void
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    We run this every week with 20 fc members and have a blast, if they remove this it would be a shame and i hope we similar things that keep us on our toes ... dodging aoe is not really interesting which is what most 24man are.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ilyrian Silvermoon
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I find most people have more trouble with Famfrit than Construct now.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Scarlett Dzian
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 76
    I honestly do think it's a brilliant mechanic. It is the most basic of maths and there's an elegance in it's simplicity..

If it was triple digit figures or something I could understand that. Omg is 907 a prime number? is it divisible by 3?

But really it barely even enters double digits. Probably one ifbtheu best things we has done recently. Nice to see something new as a mechanic instead of a rehash of something we've seen hundreds of times.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyrian View Post
    I find most people have more trouble with Famfrit than Construct now.
    Yeah, people seem to have figured out Construct now. I'm very rarely seeing people die to the math mechanic, unless they maybe messed up once and had Weakness. Most of my wipes are on the first or last boss.
    (2)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7