Player
    Character
    Primal Ishtar
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90

random lag and random error 90002

so you move the thread i was posting i n to separate support required and say to contact my isp but the thing is i already have and everything is fine on their end so no i wont be contacting them anymore you can if you like but i already have. i have been experiencing random lag and random error 90002 since early december 2017, tried your troubleshooting steps and im even playing while connected to my modem n its still happening, this is the only online game its happening with so respectably the problem isnt on my side its yours and i will keep posting on here till its fixed.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Primal Ishtar
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    just got 2 more error 90002 one while queing in rhidorana lighthouse and again queing in alliance raid roullete might want to chek your isp since ive checked mine and my isp is fine.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Primal Ishtar
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    i tried queing up for daily challenge frontline for 2 days now n when it que's in and screen goes black i get hit with an error 90002 then when i log in again its a error 10108 i get can u please fix this the amount of errors is getting out of hand now.
    (0)

Hello Kusanagi7,

I do apologize that you are still experiencing these issues. Our teams have completed the investigation in this situation and discovered that the issue is not something we have control over. We do suggest making reports with your ISP and our standard troubleshooting.

Thank you for playing Final Fantasy XIV! Hope to see you online.
    (0)

Character
    Kerwin Nindon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariellendera View Post
    Our teams have completed the investigation in this situation and discovered that the issue is not something we have control over.
    That is wrong. NTT is your provider, you do have control over this situation. We do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariellendera View Post
    We do suggest making reports with your ISP and our standard troubleshooting.
    Done. And it still does not resolve the issue.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Primal Ishtar
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    and i already told you i have tried troubleshooting and contacted my isp but its not my connection.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roakie Buchanan
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    I am again/still experiencing the 90002 issue. it was good for about a week after I uninstall and reinstalled FFXIV. It is starting to be more frequent. I shouldn't have to spend a large amount of time redownloading 30GB of data just to play the game once a week. Isn't there some utility that can validate the integrity of the games files? This is NOT an problem with my ISP. I play SEVERAL other games and do not have this issue... I have even had 2 instances of EVE and Diablo III running at the same time and out of all 3 games only FFXIV crashes.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Willielmus Lannis
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    This happens to me as well everyday. It seems to always happen when switching between instances/zones. I usually queue for PVP and I frequently get disconnected when loading as soon as I hit accept and sometimes when I reconnect the game brings up another error.
    This also happens anywhere, though, from Ridorana to even just teleporting.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Primal Ishtar
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    hey there so my isp is asking for access ports to the game.
    (0)

Hello Kusanagi7,

These are the ports.

▼TCP
    54992 through 54994,
    55006 through 55007,
    55021 through 55040

Hope to be of assistance.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast