Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ask Questions for Letter from the Producer LIVE: E3 2018 Edition!

We're pleased to announce that the special Letter from the Producer LIVE: E3 Edition will include a Q&A with Yoshida! This special Live Letter will be hosted in English and take place at E3 on Tuesday, June 12 at 11:00 a.m. (PDT) / 2:00 p.m. (EDT) / 18:00 (GMT).

Do you have a burning question for Yoshida? Feel free to ask it here!

When submitting your question, we ask that you follow these steps:
    • Please post your question(s) as a reply to this thread
    • Please limit posts to your question(s) only and do not use this thread for discussion
    • If another player already asked a question you had in mind, simply click the "Like!" button instead of re-posting the question
    • Please post only one question per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)

Please note that once the event is over, we will be closing this thread.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Riruriru Meia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I am looking forward to the new Deep Dungeon and Eureka but neither of these were included with the patch and are being added later. I am already done with the quests introduced and there is only a little bit of daily and weekly content I am interested in doing at the moment. Could you please consider including some of this more time-consuming content in the base patch in the future.
    (48)
    Last edited by number473; 06-01-2018 at 11:53 PM. Reason: typo

Player
    Character
    Riruriru Meia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    You recently made changes to Astrologian and Scholar which improved their usability and I think these are good changes, especially for AST. However, White Mage still has the Lily system which most players ignore, as well as other very weak traits and the awkward Plenary Indulgence. We have fewer skills than the other healers but still have unusable skills like Repose and Fluid Aura. Astrologians are also catching up to us in personal damage after the latest change and it makes me worried because this is one of the places where we could excel. White mage is still quite usable because our numbers are high, but I can't help but feel like we have been unfairly treated. Are you planning to make any larger changes to White Mage any time soon?
    (30)

Player
    Character
    Rin Sato
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Where are the dyeable ultima horns(and similar dyeables) at?
    (8)
    :thinking:

Player
    Character
    Rera Kando
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    A lot of role skills as they are now are either really useless (Erase, Crutch) or completely mandatory (Protect, Shirk). Please consider making skills that are too important available as baseline, even if it'll come with reducing the number of available role skills you can set. I'd like choice to matter based on the situation instead of basically never taking Rampart or Refresh out.
    (40)

Player
    Character
    Lili Rulu
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I really love XIV's main scenario and I wish it would update more frequently. Would you consider making updates to the MSQ in-between major patches (i.e. 4.1 > 4.15 > 4.2 and so on we receive more MSQ)?
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Fey Nafilia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 74
    I’m absolutely amazed by the world, characters, and stories you have created with this game, especially in Heavensward and beyond. However, every time I share my enthusiasm with friends and try to play the game with them, they think I'm a crazy person because the beginning is soooo slow and boring. I am aware of the Mog Station item to skip the ARR main scenario, but I don’t think skipping it entirely is a great option, not to mention that convincing new players to pay more in order to have less of the game is not exactly an easy task.

Is there any chance the beginning of the game could be streamlined so that new players reach the interesting story arcs more quickly? I appreciate that you always focus on new content for your core player base rather than fixing old stuff, but I think revisiting the beginning of the game would do wonders to retain more new players. And it would finally allow me to share this amazing game with my friends.

Love & Respect
    Efrye
    (52)
    Last edited by Efrye; 06-01-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Remedi Maxwell
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    The doman reconstruction is intriguing as a concept. beign able to have an hand in the reconstruction of a settlement is compelling. Will this system be used more in the future as a way to describe the rebuilt of a settlement over the system used before for the construction of Revenant's toll and Idyllishire?
    (24)

Player
    Character
    Tea Mysidia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    I really like the lore and feel of the japanese inspired classes (ninja, samurai) but I'm slowly realising how much I enjoy healing. Can we get a far eastern healer in the future?
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Tea Mysidia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Ishgard and Idyllshire are ghost towns nowadays with people only going there for job quests or Khloe. Are there plans to remedy this by adding more things to do or having us return sometimes in the Main Scenario?
    (35)

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast