Player
    Character
    Reginald Thorne
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90

Please add Custom Deliveries cutscenes to The Unending Journey

I had a queue for a dungeon pop while I was in the middle of a Custom Deliveries cutscene with Kurenai today. Because I was pressing my controller button to progress the dialogue, when the queue popped I instantly hit "Wait" since that's what the controller cursor defaults to when a queue pops. I couldn't get the queue window to reappear, and the cutscene probably had another minute or two left in it, so all I could do to accept the queue in time was skip the cutscene.

Even though I did skip the cutscene, it wouldn't load me back into the world until I had accepted the completion of the quest, so by the time I was back the queue timer had expired. I went to an inn room to try and see the cutscene I had missed, only to find that Custom Deliveries cutscenes don't appear in The Unending Journey. I was furious. Had I known that would be my only chance to see the cutscene I would have just let the queue timer expire. Now I can only see it if someone uploads it to youtube or something. It is annoying and stupid that there are still one-time-only cutscenes in this game which are not in The Unending Journey. Please rectify this.
    (10)
    Last edited by PangTong; 05-29-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    I've lost track of how many times I've gotten frustrated by scenes I wanted to go back to and couldn't (ones I missed like you did that custom delivery one, ones I just really liked and wanted to see again, ones that contained background info I wanted to double check when a question came up about it later, and so on). The Unending Journey really needs to be updated to include all cutscenes.

When the feature is there, there's really no excuse for limiting it to just certain ones. The scenes themselves are already in the game anyway, we just need the Unending Journey page to link to them. That should be a simple thing for SE to add, so I really can't understand why they haven't done it already.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Winter Gem
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Cutscenes really bring the story to life and it's sad how many you will never get to see again.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XLV (07/24/2018):
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    There was no comment about it in Bayohne's post, but a slide he showed us had the very promising sounding line: "The Unending Journey Features Expanded"
    (0)