Player
    Character
    Azazel Thorne
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 11

Returning player, help

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, if not my bad. I'm wanting to return to Eorzea after a long 3 year break when real like got in the way. So if anyone can help me solve my problem, I'll be forever grateful. So my question is really, I how do I add my new game, (previously only had heavensward, just bought the complete edition) to my existing FFXIV account? I'm on the ps4 version and when prompted it tells me to either make a new account or use one not connected to a ffxiv account. Is there anyway I can just add my new game to my existing account so I don't have to start everything all over?

Thank you for any help.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jordan O'niell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    How did you purchase Stormblood? As you are a PS4 player, I would hope you did so via the PSN Store.
    Login to your loadstone account, use a computer browser for this the PS4 browser is garbage. It will appear in your account status section of the Mog Station .
    After downloading and installing Stormblood on your PS4, you simply log in to your FF account. Since you already had Heavensward, your PSN account is already bound to your FF account.

If you purchase Stormblood as a physical copy, follow these instructions.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azazel Thorne
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 11
    Sorry if was confusing in my last post. Okay so originally I played it on ps3, then real life got in the way now here I am 3 years later ready to play again. I have ps4 now so I bought the physical copy of complete edition which has all 3 games on it. Is there anyway I can get the new copy to my existing ffxiv account so I don’t have to restart from scratch?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baradaeg Ryssbhirwyn
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    No, the last chance for this was before the last patch a week or so ago.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azazel Thorne
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 11
    Well that’s lame as heck, but thanks for letting me know. Guess I’m starting over then
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jordan O'niell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Well according to PS4 Upgrade Campain ending. It appears your account would have already been converted from a PS3 to a PS4 account.
    As thanks to our players for supporting FINAL FANTASY XIV, we are automatically upgrading licenses for the PlayStation®3 version to the PlayStation®4 version. We hope players will take this opportunity to upgrade and enjoy fantastic new adventures in the realm of Eorzea.
    Login to the Mog Station to verify that has occurred. If so, then you should be able just to install and run the game on your PS4 and log in with your FF account.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azazel Thorne
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 11
    I did log into the mpg account and it is converted, but when trying to access the lodestone it says I have to either make a new account or use an existing one not connected to a ffxiv account, believe me I’ve been looking for ways around it, I figured I’d try here to see if anyone had a solution store I try to contact SE support tomorrow
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yuyun Nhey
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    You have bought the complete edition which includes ARR + Heavensward + Stormblood. Right?

Your also have registered ARR + Heavensward on your account before - while you were playing on PS3 - which is now converted to a PS4 access for ARR + Heavensward. And you can log into mogstation for this account fine, right?

So, you should have only bought Stormblood for PS4 because you already have the other two registered on your account for PS4. You can only have one copy of ARR registered for each platform. And that's why it keeps telling you that you need to create a new account for your new purchased copy.
    (0)
    Last edited by Yuyun; 05-29-2018 at 10:26 AM. Reason: an inbefore sb comes with hw fix

For serenity, purity, sanctity!

Player
    Character
    Azazel Thorne
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 11
    So if I buy a copy of just Stormblood I should be able to log in with my old account? I’ll have to try that thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Asuna Oshikuri
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 54
    Welcome back! This is exactly what happened to me. from what I believe I had until around Christmas last year in order to successful transfer my PS3 character to PS4 and be able to access/use it. I missed this window as I have only just got back into playing. I also had to just buy the full game with all expansions to load up onto the PS4, I only ever had ARR on PS3 as the others didn't exist!

At this time I can see that character on an old world but it's just greyed out for good, forever lost in the aether. I've had to start a new character but it's been no biggy and probably for the best as I have been able to refresh myself with the MSQ and level through it (I never really got very far anyway).

I hope you have some luck with the transfer but stress not as you may prefer to begin anew
    (0)
    -- Sprout in training --
    Trying to re-learn the ropes whilst leveling fast whilst working whilst planning a wedding whilst decreasing fiancé enmity.

*Shirk* *Shirk*