So we all know that they added the feature to move to a sealed area in a dungeon if you get locked out. Which is great but.... it doesn't quite work as expected in Alliance raids.

In Labyrinth of the Ancients, if you get locked out of the atomos fight, and you select "Yes" to move to the sealed area, you do not get moved to where your party is.

I've observed this twice thus far where a party member was locked and then ported to the A party's location instead of our party (B/C).

Last night I was locked out of the Yiazmat fight, of Ridorana Lighthouse (I got an in-progress Lighthouse). I selected the option to be taken to the sealed area. Except that it didn't place me within the arena for the boss fight, but outside of it. I was still locked out.

I do not know if this has affected anyone on the Aether, Chaos, Elemental, Gaia or Mana data centers, but I do know it has happened in Alliance raids on the Primal data center.

So while this function does work, it doesn't quite do so in a manner one would expect.