Character
    Guinevere Jin
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Thanks for the guest book

Should post this after live letter, but forgot for some reason lol

Thanks for adding the guest book, the item I’ve been asked for almost a year

Wish we have more options in future (oriental scroll guest book, wall hanging guest book, retainer desk guest book etc)

Cheers o/

——————————————

Edit:

Glad to know so many ppl love the guest book just like me lol

So here goes one more request,
    Can we have additional teleport option? (i.e. By clicking the name on message book, show the teleport option like friendlist)

——————————————

And a great idea base on #30, make a housing list (houses with a guest book) each server with teleport option
    Can consider using the same form with apartment list or friendlist
    (6)
    Last edited by Arthur_Gwen; 06-22-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Arthur Jin

Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    No one's used mine yet.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaz View Post
    No one's used mine yet.
    A lot of people are still busy with new content. The touring will start when they get bored with it.

Besides, that gives people time to update their housing with new items if they want. There are a lot of neat new items that weren't previewed in the patch notes.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Squintina Nightgard
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    A lot of people are still busy with new content. The touring will start when they get bored with it.

Besides, that gives people time to update their housing with new items if they want. There are a lot of neat new items that weren't previewed in the patch notes.
    *nod* He gets it. Not everyone's done with the patch stuff yet.

Personally, I plan on doing a housing guestbook run on my server once I have the time, but still going through all the new things because of limited playtime.

I'll be fun to visit people's houses and actually being able to leave comments about them!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cain Alushaun
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Signs all your geustbooks with "call me baby, 855-493-199<3 *wink*"
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rosalyn Valeroyant
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    I'm 100% ready to start touring houses and leaving "Clean your stable" as the comment.

In all seriousness I'm pretty hyped to be able to tell people how great their houses are once a good one is found. This server is sadly flooded with so many empty/untouched houses, it's sad. I've seen some that haven't seen a single change at all for months, at most just getting random holiday furniture thrown into it. ;_;
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by CainCrimson View Post
    Signs all your geustbooks with "call me baby, 855-493-199<3 *wink*"
    You got the number wrong. It's 867-5309. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by AriesMouse View Post
    I'm 100% ready to start touring houses and leaving "Clean your stable" as the comment.

In all seriousness I'm pretty hyped to be able to tell people how great their houses are once a good one is found. This server is sadly flooded with so many empty/untouched houses, it's sad. I've seen some that haven't seen a single change at all for months, at most just getting random holiday furniture thrown into it. ;_;
    I'm totally going to start leaving the Clean your stable comment. I was planning on starting my tours this weekend. :-D
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post

True. My FC leader said the same thing. I just relocated a couple days before patch and have been in the process of redecorating and I wanted to do something completely different than my old house.

Just wish I knew when the aquarium fix was coming. Afraid of putting one in the house right now and it's going to be the center piece of the bar/rec room I'm building in the basement.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Phoenix Down
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I live in a really empty server but I spent sooo much time decorating my friend's mansion in Shirogane and I wish people would come look at it. But so far, no messages and I doubt that even after people clear up content that they'll look around subdivision wards on my server. Hahaha. Too bad!
    (1)

「Life is such a fragile thing…」

Player
    Character
    Siavel Trafalgar
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I've already had a couple of bored ward jokesters write something lame as hell in my FC's guestbook... (seriously...) Comment moderation turned on now. >_> Plus a "first", and a "second". That's it.

If only more people would pop around writing things more interesting to read. I think in some off hours I might go from ward to ward looking at what others have done and leaving feedback/compliments.
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast