Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

Make Token, Book, Totem, raid(8man) currency (gears, bar and stuff) KEY items

Hi,
    the title say it all

We currently have 2 space worth space for key items, yet it's totally empty.
    I only have 2 filled lines.

Yet, the game is filled (to not say submerged) with various currencies in the form of token you acquire in various content.

Making these items key items would eleviat inventory issue and free up some space.

8man do have A LOT of various currencies so these could be ignored I suppose
    But primordial only have one currency and as the number of primal increase with every patch so does the amount of space dedicated to totem

P.S I also didn't get my rabanastre coin because my inventory was full T_T this change would prevent such a horrible thing to happen
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    They should go either to key items or to the currency window. But either way, yes, currencies and tokens should be moved out of regular inventory space.

They did make a good improvement towards this a while back, when beast tribe currencies were moved to the currency window, but there's more to go, and I hope they finish getting the rest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sannsenn Lemnebal
    World
    Unicorn
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Agreed.
    Actually if you keep all tokens from 2.0, you will need almost a retainer to hold all tokens obtained and if you don't want to trash them.
    Which means key-item window currently will not be enough.
    (0)