Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Daisy Day
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 71
    can someone good with words make a suggestion for me? a huuuuge one?

basically, i think we really, really, really need to be able to share certain things across all characters on an account. it's really fcking stupid that by making a new character you have no way to get event clothes that you've obtained on another character. so, last year or the year before's xmas and halloween glamours, for example... if i want them on a new character then i have to buy them off the mog station. and if i paid for something off the mog station that's even more reason why we should be able to access the glamour/emote/mount on all characters on the account??? that's a lot of hecking ? money? what about ppl who have friends on different servers or just really need to start fresh but don't want to lose all those things they've acquired over the yrs? orspentcashoncough.

WoW already has this with pets and mounts the last i played, but idk about glamours/xmog stuff lol it's been a few yrs. but it's a really great feature that really needs to be a thing here. i don't like staring at the same character's booty all the time and leveling alt jobs is also really painful so having alts has its appeal...except, for the massive disappointment when you realize all the things you (may have even worked hard for) will be lost. esp freakin gold saucer mounts lol. like are y'all real. idk how long i've been playing but i still only have the adamantoise.

so...like...at least have a flag somewhere on the account that a character has obtained x/y before whether by mog station or actually earning it in-game during events so that alts can obtain those things? glamours? special mounts? RNG DROPS Q.Q ?

i can't be the only one longing for something like this right?? is no one else bothered that a mog station outfit $12-$18 you can only get on one character and have to pay more if you want on another? or really bummed out that your fave event items/glams are 5ever out of reach on a new character unless it's on the mog station and you have no problem dropping the money to buy those dumb things you alrdy have kinda?

mog station is greeeeaaat for players who never actually got x/y in-game 'cause they missed the event or w/e. but if we have it on our account somewhere...pls

i need someone to at least acknowledge this is seriously uncool & pass the suggestion on
    idc how it's done
    buy it off a special omniscient vendor for gil/tomes lol
    or something like WoW with a page/window/whatever that you can access like an accountwide bank idk
    just
    somehow
    please
    consider it

p.s. heck even if it's just making the glamour dresser and armoury chest contents accountwide that'd be super mega freaking hecking cool
    esp for those super expensive crafter glamours. freking. pls.
    (3)
    Last edited by boopadoop; 07-08-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Player
    Character
    Nina Merlose
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by boopadoop View Post
    Snipety snap.
    Personally i would like if everything was available in game. There isn't really anything great about the Mogstation.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    X'lota Qi
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by PangTong View Post

6. Increase the number of dresser slots
    200 is a reasonable amount only if you have specific outfits in mind. If you want to make efficient use of your limited space, you have to first come up with an outfit, go and collect the pieces for it, and then add those pieces to the dresser and make a plate. If you just add anything you think looks good, anything which you might want to use in the future, you'll quickly run out of room because there are thousands of nice gear pieces in the game. Because of this, you end up having to throw out gear if you don't have anything in mind for it, even if you think it looks good. This is frustrating because some gear is really hard to get again if you later decide you do have an idea for it.

I would really like to be able to use the glamour dresser as a "catalog", where I could just put in any gear I think looks nice, and then come back to it later and come up with outfits based on all the pieces I've collected. But to do this you'd want to have a lot more appearances than what you can currently store.

Ideally the glamour dresser space would simply be unlimited, and you wouldn't actually even have to add items to it, it would just automatically log the appearance of any gear you picked up like the transmog system does in WoW now. But I realize this is probably out of reach for the XIV team currently, so I can only request that they increase the space as much as possible.
    It shouldn't be out of reach. Esentually a system that allows you to have every item in the game is just a check list (you have an item or you don't). Since your personal check list would require little more than 1bit per item it might be less data than the current system. Of course that would be a system that doesn't store dye information with each item. Personally I prefer not to have dyes on items and just add them in the plates.

I personally think plates should just be part of each gearset. The appearance would not be applied directly to equipped items.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kyoji Rokos
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by MsQi View Post
    It shouldn't be out of reach. Esentually a system that allows you to have every item in the game is just a check list (you have an item or you don't). Since your personal check list would require little more than 1bit per item it might be less data than the current system. Of course that would be a system that doesn't store dye information with each item. Personally I prefer not to have dyes on items and just add them in the plates.

I personally think plates should just be part of each gearset. The appearance would not be applied directly to equipped items.
    Yeah, I agree there shouldn't be a cap on glamours in the dresser. There should also be like infinite amounts of glamour plates. If that is not feasible than like 5,000 glamour slots and 100 glamour plates, lol.

It would also be nice if there was a sort or filter feature to make finding role/job specific gear easier. That could also be applied to the rest of the retainer/inventory system as well.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3