Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Peppermint Cordial
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I'd like it if items that you've crafted and gotten the proof of completion in the log were glamour-able from the dresser without having to be stored, because the game knows for certain that you've had the item at some point in time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brometheus Lux
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Agreed, esp. on the glamour-dispeller-as-slot thing. I worked hard to get my current pants for their stats, but also want them for vanity.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kyoji Rokos
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Signed
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Senah Kha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I'm really in agreement with 6 and 8.

200 spaces is most definitely not enough, especially if you regularly play more than one job. There's so much great glamour gear in this game, and they just keep adding more each patch. I still have two retainers with glamour gear (granted, one of them is just weapons) that I couldn't fit in the dresser.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Red Cork
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    I've mentioned this elsewhere, but it would really be great if we could consolidate sets into taking up one dresser slot.

For example, if you want to store every color of the various daisy head pieces, obtaining every color lets you consolidate them all to one slot.

Of course, an increase in the total number of slots would also be great.

Better yet, give us the option to share dresser space with the other alternate characters that we are allowed to have on the same server. I'd unlock glamours on 7 other characters if it meant having access to 1600 dresser slots.
    (0)
    Last edited by DarkDedede; 07-02-2018 at 04:59 AM.
    "Fun comes first. If it isn't fun, you're doing it wrong." -Naoki Yoshida

Player
    Character
    Kesey Starpath
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Call me crazy, but I'd like to see a glamour plate be assigned to a class, as apposed to set of gear. For example if I had one set of end game gear for tank, which could be used on a dark knight and a paladin, i feel like I should be able to swap the class and the look I desire, even though most of the stat armor stays the same.

It feels like we're on the right path with the glamour changes, they just need to take it a step further.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesey View Post
    Call me crazy, but I'd like to see a glamour plate be assigned to a class, as apposed to set of gear. For example if I had one set of end game gear for tank, which could be used on a dark knight and a paladin, i feel like I should be able to swap the class and the look I desire, even though most of the stat armor stays the same.
    Might be missing something you're thinking of, but gearsets are already job-based since a weapon is assigned, and you can assign a glamour plate to them. So you can create two gearsets for PLD and DRK where the only difference is the weapon/soulstone/glamour plate, and it will change job/appearance without changing your armor? Just pull the gearset icons out to your hotbars and it's just a click away.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I would like to see hairstyles that can be saved to different job chars like armor. I may want a certain style on my bard but a different one when I switch to my casters ar crafters/gathers, etc.
    (0)
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX Q&A Summary (10/30/2013)
    Q: Will there be any maintenance fees or other costs for housing, besides the cost of the land and house?
    A: In older MMOs, such as Ultima Online, there was a house maintenance fee you had to pay weekly, but in FFXIV: ARR we decided against this system. Similarly, these older MMOs also had a system where your house would break down if you didn’t log in after a while in order to have you continue your subscription, but this is a thing of the past and we won't have any system like that.

Player
    Character
    Kesey Starpath
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    yes, this I'm aware of, but the glamour plate imprints or stamps on the gear instead of the job.

Want I'd like to see is each job have its own separate glamour plate that stamps your appearance when you are a specific job, instead of converting the appearance of the gear you're wearing for stats. In this method, when I'm on the fly, I can switch from paladin to dark knight and even though they share the same armor for stats, and instantly have a new look.

Even if SE's nest step is to increase the areas we can apply glamour plates, you still have that added layer of clicking, where you'd swap jobs, then have to reset the glamour plate. If each job had its own separate glamour plate, you would be able to hot bar two classes who may share the same armor for stats, but auto swap the appearance without reapplying another glamour plate after the switch.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesey View Post
    Even if SE's nest step is to increase the areas we can apply glamour plates, you still have that added layer of clicking, where you'd swap jobs, then have to reset the glamour plate.
    Not if you assign the glamour plate to the gearset, so that changing gearsets (i.e. switching jobs) does the glamour plate change automatically. (Go to your gear set list, right click on one of them, and there should now be an option for assigning a glamour plate. Do the same for each of your tank jobs, and whenever you switch between Dark Knight and Paladin, your gear's appearance will change, too.)

In order for this to work fully, we'd need as many glamour plates we have classes/jobs, plus we'd need the ability to switch glamour plates anywhere we can change jobs, but what we have so far allows this sort of glamour switching with jobs for a limited selection of jobs (up to 10 of them) so long as you switch in a main city or housing area.
    (0)
    Last edited by Niwashi; 07-04-2018 at 12:35 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast