Character
    Ichi Kid
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

DRK QoL: Blood Price / Blood Weapon

Dear Devs,

Please, please, PLEASE; if i'm in "Grit" stance, tanking, then black out, do not even give me the option of "Blood Weapon".

When i'm DPS'ing then the same thing should apply; have "Blood Weapon" toggled on and DO NOT even show "Blood Price" as an option. My feeling is that if "Darkside" is up then you are basically in a DPS stance and the hotbar should be treated as such. "Grit" will of course over ride "Darkside"

Just like WAR gets his hotbar buttons switched / toggled depending on his stance. I want that. Blood Price & Blood Weapon are the equivalent opposites. They should swap out accordingly depending on stance. At least in my opinion.
    (0)
    Last edited by jomode; 05-24-2018 at 01:02 AM.

Player
    Character
    Espikes Darkwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Problem with this is, they do not share the same cooldown like WAR abilities do. So grouping them up won't really work.

Not only that, but you really do not want one ability on cooldown, have to switch stances, and still have the other ability not only still on cooldown, but on a different timer as well.

It's just alot better to have them separate for now, at least until SE stops locking abilities to stances.
    (1)