Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Gridanienne d'adoption, Ishgardaise de naissance.
    Character
    Snow Herial
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Yes please fix it, whats the problem seriously, we never ask anything about that
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Linea Arengart
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I consider every item with this "feature" none existent. Its impossible to find any useful combination with these and i will never buy/farm/craft them as they go straight to the recycle bin.

If you want to add lower armor with a wide mesh than you need a variant of the upper armors with a wider mesh. Thats the only way to do it, if its to much work than stick with the original skirt mesh that fits under every armor, there are still alot of new variations possible.
    The new recipes added with 4.3 shows how absurd the current plan is, the new skirt they added doesnt even show with the set it belongs to as its integrated in the upper armor, why add something that will never appear in the game its a total waste of time. Then just add fewer but completely working lower armors like in the past, maybe even use one for multiple sets if you dont have the time anymore but dont waste your time creating stuff that is useless instead.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Leah Vallen
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70

I photoshopped the skirt to work "right" with the Hannish shirt. Makes me so salty how the skirt is removed, it would look so good
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Tomoyo Nellu
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockette View Post
    I lost the top of my ninja shisui skirt belt under the spring shirt with the patch :/ Had to change my whole glamour.
    Yeah it seems they changed the way things work with 4.3, since a few items now cut off belts and skirts that didn't before. I'm REALLY hoping this is a bug and not an intended change.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Micaiah Larin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Sadly this was not fixed this Patch ._. So it probably never will 15M for nothing >_>
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Roshilde Umberhorn
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    2 patches later and not even any acknowledgement that this is an issue makes me sad because I'm starting to believe that clothing is working as intended in the eyes of whatever lazy modelers/coders did this
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Has anyone submitted it as a bug to see SE's reaction/categorization of it? I'm really hoping it's a bug, like maybe some particular combination created problems, so they put in something to correct it, but it got mistakenly applied to a whole bunch of other outfits as well or something... Because most of these make no sense at all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Averia Aisly
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    I echo the sentiments above. Plain and simply put, this is not the quality we expect. SE can and should do better.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2