Player
    Character
    Nicolas Viriesu
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a free company that I can call a family.

Hello everyone,

This is Nicolas and Nofar, and we are both seeking for a free company that is yet not too large, yet not too small. Searching one that is fairly active on discord text channel atleast, and in final fantasy XIV. What we are especially looking for is that the free company isn't all about authority, but as friends we can be there for each other and do more things together than just play. Especially socialize, and share things!

We are looking for:

Discord active (text channel atleast)

FFXIV Active

Friendly and family atmosphere

Transfer or server doesn't matter

Don't hold down on jokes, we can joke and get to know each other!

Basically, not in need for some savage raiding or hardcore plays, but just a group of friends that we can be part of too atleast. If there is any similar free company that we are looking for, then please don't hesitate but to message me here and I will get back to you as soon as I can. ♥

Discord name : Nicolas Vireisu#5845
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nikoru Hayabusa
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I think Raijin's Storm might be a good fit for you. We're pretty casual, not too large or small, our discord text channel varies from active to not though it depends [I kinda take over the screenshot channel haha.] We function as a group of friends, no authority trips and like to do stuff like maps, some pvp, farm for mounts or just chatting while doing our own thing. I'm also working on planning some social events in game in future too ^^
    Look in game for Ryuzaburo Hayabusa or me, Nikoru Hayabusa if you're interested in us.
    (0)