Player
    Character
    Mi'amore Celentine
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

Achievement pop-up

Anyone else getting the "Achievements in this area" pop-up every time they enter a new area? I can't for the life of me find a way to turn it off =/
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Stouter Taru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    The login achievement popup is also bad. It's unchecked, but still pops up every single login.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Wayward Automaton
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    I don't want to see this Achievement banner every time I change areas. It's very distracting and deters me from gameplay. Please give us a toggle.
    (6)

4. 05-22-2018 09:26 PM

Player
    Character
    Cali Oran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I also want to know how to turn them off, had to disable the notice icon in HUD settings for now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sergei Rachmaninoff
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    So it does seem like the pop up during login can be disabled by enabling the option under Character Configuration -> UI Settings -> General Tab. Might be a bug.

However, the pop-up tab when zoning does not seem like it can be disabled. It is very annoying, considering it pops up every single time you enter a new zone, including a previously visited zone. Not having an option to disable it might have been an oversight by the development team. Unless of course we are all blind and can't find the option to do so.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Xant'cha Argoth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I swear sometimes this dev team seems to have no clue what people want. How the hell thought that having a popup every time you enter an area was a good idea?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rashid Thorne
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

Highly annoying.

This needs to be hot-fixed or patched as soon as possible. This is beyond annoying and it's really taking away from game play having to stop and close the window every darn time I zone. Especially since I gather a lot I am constantly zoning for timed nodes.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Duvvvv Starflux
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    asked the FC, it seems more people get the constant pop-up than those who closed the window once and never saw it again.
    tried disabling/enabling it, logged out and back in the game it still didn't go away. hope it does get fixed soon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cain Alushaun
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Bow down to the all-mighty Achievement Pop Up, your feeble attempts to disable his glory amount to nothing!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Stouter Taru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by StockSyn View Post
    So it does seem like the pop up during login can be disabled by enabling the option under Character Configuration -> UI Settings -> General Tab. Might be a bug.
    That just makes the take-focus window change to a bubble in the lower right. It's an improvement, but still annoying.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast