Player
    Character
    Spikey Sato
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    Smart phone apps are plan for 2.0 forward i'm sure a token app for your smart phone is one of there top list just have to wait.
    awesome man thanks for the info god i hope the toekn app will be there first one
    (0)
    Spikey Sato
    CEO ~ Project Evolutionz
    Gamer of the Year 2010/2011, Walked Away First Place

Yes I'm Irish, Yes I Drink Alot & Yes I Do Play A Lalafell On FFXIV! What's Your Point?

Spikey's Gaming Work -> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4359860/

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ssppiikkeeyy View Post
    awesome man thanks for the info god i hope the toekn app will be there first one
    I'm sure it going to be it's the most easy one to make they also want to make apps to show information like what selling on the ward and maybe allow you to buy and sell stuff on the ward with your app. Which would be awesome if they could come up with a system like that
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Spikey Sato
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    I'm sure it going to be it's the most easy one to make they also want to make apps to show information like what selling on the ward and maybe allow you to buy and sell stuff on the ward with your app. Which would be awesome if they could come up with a system like that
    yea that be awesome at least that way when at work i could sort out my selling and buying and what this game need's i can't wait till 2.0 now going to be so badass
    (0)
    Spikey Sato
    CEO ~ Project Evolutionz

Yes I'm Irish, Yes I Drink Alot & Yes I Do Play A Lalafell On FFXIV! What's Your Point?

Player

my wow token still work after a few years of services so i'm not afraid with the FF14 on either.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Spikey Sato
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Doulifee View Post
    my wow token still work after a few years of services so i'm not afraid with the FF14 on either.
    i've had my token since release just got me little worryed cause people i new have already died and i've used my a lot more than them.
    (0)
    Spikey Sato
    CEO ~ Project Evolutionz

Player
    Character
    Cereza Magi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I think its a good idea, but the same issue of losing your token would lie in the phone app. What if something happens and I lose my phone. Would I be able to log in anymore? If I got a new phone would SE allow me to link that one as well?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Spikey Sato
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Fira_Bug View Post
    I think its a good idea, but the same issue of losing your token would lie in the phone app. What if something happens and I lose my phone. Would I be able to log in anymore? If I got a new phone would SE allow me to link that one as well?
    Yes but you must first log on to the website and comfirm who you re by clicking the new mobile or lost phone icon. This way only you can add a new phone, It should ask us 3 questions that we had set up that know 1 else would know.
    (0)
    Spikey Sato
    CEO ~ Project Evolutionz

Player
    Character
    Linkci Lunarpaw
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Really shouldn't worry about your security token wearing out. The batteries in that thing will last years probably longer than ANY MMO has ever lasted before being phased out or closed due to lack of popularity!

On that note I would love to see a app for the iPhone or Droid. My friend however ran into an issue with SWTOR where he broke his phone and could not play for about a week because CS was so swamped after just releasing the game that he could not get through. So he couldn't play the game for 2 weeks! Doubt SE will have this issue lol, but just saying there is a drawback to about any way you go. Plus their policy for security tokens required that it be done through phone support to verify the caller is who they say they are. They purposefully did not provide online and e-mail support because they can easily be faked. I do appreciate their concern for our security, but it's hella annoying when you just want to play the game again and your being charged for it!

All in all, a phone app support would be awesome!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rise Reborn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    i got rid of my token i was always afraid of losing it!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Spikey Sato
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by RiseAgainst View Post
    i got rid of my token i was always afraid of losing it!
    >< i'm want to trow my away from time to time as well but i like to make sure no chance some1 else can access my account without my permission
    (0)
    Spikey Sato
    CEO ~ Project Evolutionz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2