Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I'm currently 75 kills away from my tiger after about nine months of serious S ranking.

Taking advantage of the zone instancing and frequent maintenance during early SB gave me a rather big boost in my kill count, and I make it note to actively try to spawn the hunts so as to not miss out on them due to "early" pulling and what not.

Still, I think it would be nice to make the achievement more accessible by increasing how often S ranks appear, not necessarily reducing the the number of kills needed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Endless Paradox
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Squintina View Post

Some people, like me, are achievement hunters who'll want an achievement regardless of rewards. This makes the leve achievements require even longer. Limited at new 6 allowance per day (and making sure never to cap them beyond the 100 limit) makes doing 500 GC leves x 3, 5000 battle craft leves, 5000 trade craft leves, 5000 fieldcraft leves, a total of 16,500 leves for a whopping 7.5 years. Who thought that was a reasonable idea? Maybe if there was a way to buy more allowances....

By contrast the MGP achievements & mounts can be farmed at all times if a person reallllly wants to keep playing minigames.
    This is exactly my issue too! The fact that you also need to do the (L) leves to get the unique leve achievements too makes it even worse! because that's 1650 leve allowances but only 165 towards leve progress!

I'm kicking myself for all those days I was sat at cap ;-;

Getting 12 leves a day would be a great improvement because at least the game has been out for 4 years but even then I'd want to say that 2 years to get an achievement reliant on a time gating should be the maximum length of time for any reasonable human-being.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reginald Thorne
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    I want them to remove the "1 million MGP from Jumbo Cactpot" requirement from the High Roller meta achievement. I have every other achievement required for the High Roller title, except that one, and I doubt I will ever get it.

Pretty much the only way to get 1 million MGP from the Jumbo Cactpot in a reasonable amount of time is to actually win first prize, which is only a 1 in 10,000 chance, 3 times per week. To put this in perspective, if you bought all three Jumbo Cactpot tickets every week (playing different numbers on each ticket), then your chances of winning first prize once within the next 20 years would be only 27%.

The consolation prize is only about 250 MGP per ticket, so it would take 4000 tickets (25 years worth) to meet the requirements that way.

All the other achievements for high roller can be gotten with enough time and effort, even the corresponding mini-cactpot one. But making us win the Jumbo Cactpot is just unfair.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    This is why I'm such an advocate for being able to work on rewards on your own time, at your own pace. Whether it's wolf collars for hellhounds (or in time, the armor and chair) or a special type of hunt book for Centurio seals that goes toward the purchase of the tiger, if I can't always get to an S rank (on account of having, you know...a job and family that come first), at least this way I can work toward it.
    (1)
    "We want bunny suits for guys!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Ishgard housing!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Viera!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Cloud's motorcycle!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Blue Mage!"-- OK! ✅
    "We want the ability to earn past Feast rewards!" - HAHA no that's sacred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2