Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    This is definitely not a urgent matter but, anyone would like some sort of rework on Unleash and Abyssal Drain
    In the sens that they're exactly the same, except that Abyssal Drain does more dmg, cost more mana and is at range (and you can DA it to give hp back)

This is just a personal request but I'd like Unmend to become Abyssal Drain upon using DA
    It would also make the 30% chance proc on Unleash a bit more useful
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sparrow Nile
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    I don't think Soul Eater healing out Grit is what the job needs. That's like WAR having heals in Deliverance. I feel that blood price needs to have some kind of defense buff or increase the MP generation when being hit. Dark Passenger can have blind removed and get like a increase damage debuff on the enemies.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hildegarde Rosea
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by sparrownile View Post
    That's like WAR having heals in Deliverance.
    Storm's Path.

Edit: To be fair, it's only a couple thousand HP every other combo for them, but I don't think Dark Knights are expecting a Souleater drain to be as effective outside Grit either. I think most feel the drain potency cut in half would work. That and Sole Survivor would go a long way in assisting their damage intake between busters and lessen the reliance on chancy TBN uptime.
    (6)
    Last edited by Valdegarde; 07-06-2018 at 06:15 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lythia Norvaine
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    WAR is designed around stance changes. It costs no resources to do so and is oGCD. You also have Unchained to remove the Defiance penalty.

DRK is not. It costs both a GCD and half a DA use to change stance. It does not make any sense to lock parts of DRK's toolkit behind their stances.

Lifesteal also makes a lot more sense on DRK both from an aesthetic and series lore standpoint. The only reason it exists on WAR was because it was grandfathered on to the job. If you want more tank jobs in this game, you have to reclaim these mechanics off of the original two tanks. This game was created with only two tanks in mind, but that mindset needs to stop.

Lastly, a job that has to put up with Living Dead's healing requirements ought to be at least consistently competent at self-healing.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Shiro Terkhev
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I've been playing WAR lately, and looking at Storm's heals it's not that small after all imo. It might not be a gamechanger, but even those heals are a fluff mitigation on level similar to using TBN every 30s (quick calculation during fight, correct me if I'm wrong). Souleater deals more damage and can be DA'ed for even more, so it'd need some more balancing than just adding lifesteal.
    (1)
    With great deeps comes great enmity.

Player
    Character
    Lilla La'aurora
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I posted this on the other thread, but I think it'd make more sense for there to be a 20% HP leech added to Blood Weapon. It'd be buffed by Delirium and CD locked. Grit would still be better for mitigation and a bulky/non CD restrained heal, but BW would give you a little risk vs. reward system.

Edit: woops, the "other thread" was this one, lol. Here it is again I suppose ;D
    (0)
    Last edited by SummerScorcher; 07-08-2018 at 08:39 AM. Reason: I am very unforgetful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3