Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by nranola View Post
    Thank goodness for this! I was so worried that my house would be half empty when I log in tomorrow. I can finally rest easy.

From what it says there it's only really going to be an issue if you clip two aquariums together. If you only have one in your house and have no intention of adding more then you should have nothing to worry about. Just make sure that your FC and tenants for your personal home are informed of this bug. I would recommend remove decorating permissions for other people until the bug is dealt with, just in case they accidentally clip aquariums together and destroy half the house.
    First off, the problem was only ever going to happen after the fix (whenever that happens). Secondly, while it says it only happens with 2 aquariums clipping together, I'd rather store my aquariums in all my housing places (personal, FC house, FC room, apt) until after the fix just to be extra safe in case the fix isn't written quite as well as they think and ends up only seeing something clipped with an aquarium instead of another aquarium. I've spent way too much time designing and re-designing everything to risk something clipping and losing 90% of my house, FC house, apt, and/or FC room. I will be storing any aquariums on Tuesday (I stored the one in my personal house a few days ago, but I forgot about all the others).
    (1)
    Last edited by MizArai; 05-22-2018 at 01:06 AM. Reason: text limit is killing me

Player
    Character
    Sothis Caoimhe
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Thank you for elaborating on exactly what was at risk, Square! I'll likely be storing all my aquariums in a paranoid "just-in-case" mindset, but I'm glad all of our decorating is safe!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Unna Arda
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Was this issue fixed with the emergency maintenance on the wards a few days back?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kidria Scyen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Puksi View Post
    Was this issue fixed with the emergency maintenance on the wards a few days back?
    Believe that was a message book error that caused server crashing.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Auriana Redsteele
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Puksi View Post
    It was not mentioned in the patch notes, so I assume it wasn't.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Moon Glory
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Has this patch happened yet? to fix the aquarium glitchiness? I stored my aquarium but I have more that I crafted to install for a new decorating idea and have not used them. I also pulled everything apart in my house to make sure nothing is floating or touching another piece of furniture, etc. My house is a wreck inside!!! all because I'm a paranoid freak. Anyone know of a possible date for the aquarium fix? Any guesses? i'd like to have a date in mind even if it's a hopeful guess.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectT View Post
    Has this patch happened yet? to fix the aquarium glitchiness? I stored my aquarium but I have more that I crafted to install for a new decorating idea and have not used them. I also pulled everything apart in my house to make sure nothing is floating or touching another piece of furniture, etc.
    As of yet, we have no word on this glitch being fixed.

However, you can rest safely. Your furniture pieces can touch each other, and you can have aquariums floating or touching other pieces of furniture. The glitch happens ONLY when two aquariums OVERLAP. So if you use multiple aquariums, make sure there is space between them. If you want to be extra safe, just keep using only one aquarium per house for now (this is the stance I'm taking as I don't trust myself to not accidentally plop one aquarium on top of another)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eleath'li Enrayi
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    You can make them touch only if you're using a mentioned shelf bug and possibly by placing it from the storage. And as Yoshi stated in patch note readings making aquariums overlap will bug your leaving space completely, so that you can't even enter. When the fix happens it will destroy everything overlaping in affected houses most likely because it can't just find the exact source of the problem.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mimay Highwind
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Oh No
    Why? Why do they make everything so difficult? My whole thing is about cramming shit in there and over lapping... placing lights and stools inside things.
    Please tell me they really are not doing this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Merryl View Post
    Oh No
    Why? Why do they make everything so difficult? My whole thing is about cramming shit in there and over lapping... placing lights and stools inside things.
    Please tell me they really are not doing this.
    You can still do that as long as multiple aquariums aren't touching each other. Aquarium + Aquarium = Paradox that creates a black hole within your house and sends all your furniture to the void.
    (1)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6