Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Mihn Saruihn
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    From what I understood (and English isn't my native tongue, so maybe I misunderstood) they mean clipping another aquarium, not just any furnishing. So this this can happen only after the update as you can't currently place more than one aquarium. From what I understand, it's placing an aquarium within an aquarium or clip aquarium through an aquarium.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by MuseTraveller View Post
    From what I understood (and English isn't my native tongue, so maybe I misunderstood) they mean clipping another aquarium, not just any furnishing. So this this can happen only after the update as you can't currently place more than one aquarium. From what I understand, it's placing an aquarium within an aquarium or clip aquarium through an aquarium.
    What I took it to mean was if you clip 2 (or more) aquariums together, then you'll lose both (all) aquariums as well as any other furnishings they might be on or have clipping/ around the aquariums. However, what the notes actually say is that any items that are overlapping or clipping will be deleted when the fix happens (that allows us to place more than 4 aquariums). They really need to clarify this. It is worded extremely poorly.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Titor Jaraba
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    I would like clarification too. I wish at worst they’d just send items to the housing reclaim guy rather than delete...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yuki Lowell
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Clipping is what gives housing life! I hope that is just a misunderstand and only affect the aquarium. I rather have clipping than more aquariums :<
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Yrys Rewh-gilda
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    We need more info on this. From what I've found while the German version of the Patch notes clarifies this to just being Aquariums, the French patch notes makes no such distinction and the Japanese Patch notes go further to point the finger at the floating glitch.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Corsinus Prime
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    From the French patchnote :
    Déplacer une pile de meubles comportant un aquarium à un emplacement déjà occupé par un autre aquarium peut amener les deux aquariums à occuper de façon anormale un même espace.
    * Nous vous prions de ne pas reproduire ce problème, car les meubles occupant un même espace sont susceptibles de disparaître de façon permanente.
    The nota translate into :
    Don't reproduce the this problem ( the overlaping aquarium glitch) because furniture occupying the same space (as both aquarium) could disapear permanently.

So it might be just a strange phrasing in the english one.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ulala Ula
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 60
    From german in basically sounds like if two Aquarium touch each other an blackhole swallows em xD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Willig Rowde
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I would also like some clarification on this.

One of the most common occurrences of objects clipping into each other that I can find in many houses is with partitions and columns when setting up additional walls.
    If you put the partition next to the column, there will often be an unsightly gap, but by clipping the partition into the column a little you eliminate the gap.

In my Large Private House I divided the upstairs room on the right into two spaces with partitions. But two partitions was not enough to reach across the entire space, so I had use a third one to complete the dividing wall. In order to execute this, the third partition is clipping into one of the other partitions.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ledoya Endurez
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70

Yes, please clarify.

Like others here, my entire house is based upon "glitches" -- things elevated to appear as if they're resting on things they normally wouldn't be allowed to, and creating rooms using intersecting (clipped) partitions and such.

I was also under the impression that you could only have one aquarium per house. So how would you intersect two at this point? I hope it is only a problem with intersecting aquariums. My aquarium is the first thing people see when they enter, and I've placed things inside it to appear as "aquarium decor" that aren't normally aquarium decor. Rather meticulously, I might add. Things appear stacked upon one another and such. The aquarium is also clipped into two open partitions, to appear as though it's built into the wall.

So, yes, clarification on this would be great. I literally would lose 90% of everything in my house (and also literally *HOURS* of arranging) if it's anything clipping. I hope it's merely a problem with two intersectiong aquariums.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledoya View Post
    I was also under the impression that you could only have one aquarium per house. So how would you intersect two at this point?
    The problem would come in when they go to "fix" the issue. When Patch 4.3 goes live, we'll be able to put up to 4 aquariums in houses because of whatever the clipping aquariums thing is. Once they figure out how to fix it, furnishings may disappear when things when the fix goes live. So, at some point in the future, things that are clipped could disappear. We're all hoping the translation is bad (and only applies to multiple aquariums being clipped). As the English translation is currently, it just states that any clipped items will disappear whenever the fix happens.

Any clarification would be great SE, please. Please.
    (1)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast