Player
    Character
    Miss Chiff
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50

Known issue clarification please and thank you

An issue wherein placing a tabletop aquarium on top of another furnishing and then repositioning that furnishing allows the aquarium to clip through other aquariums.
    * We strongly advise all players to avoid trying to replicate this issue. All furnishings, including aquariums, that are overlapping or clipping may be permanently deleted when the fix for this issue is implemented.

from the way it sounds that this issue only affects if you try to replicate the known issue of placing a fish ank on an object and use that object to make the tank intersect another tank. then there is a chance that overlapping or clipped furnishings will be lost.

but could also be taken as all clipped and intersected furnishings may be deleted with the fix of said issue without having replicated this issue

will this delete overlapping or clipping furnishings after the fix if the above issue is replicated, or will it do it to all overlapping or clipped furnishing regardless...
    Because if its the second option... uh you might want to look into this more cuz then literally every house will be affected by this regardless if they've used placement glitches or not.. because you can overlap/ clip stuff without using glitches

in which case this is unacceptable.. pls can we get verification on this...
    (32)

Player
    Character
    Ardok Crossmen
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I do not want my corner to be deleted.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Tal Young
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Yeah I'm going to need some more details please SE.

My house is built on housing glitches, stuff is floating, clipping, overlapping, everything. FC house and apartment are the same.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Sothis Caoimhe
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Not even just glitched furniture... You literally could place a partition and then place a second one next to it, overlapping a little, with no glitches or placement shenanigans in the middle of a empty room, and that's technically clipping. The warning makes it sound like anything overlapping or clipping is going to be deleted which is at least 80% of my house, so I would really like some sort of elaboration on this.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Katt Riabhach
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Seconding this. Temporarily removing my aquarium isn't a big deal, however, making sure I have zero clipping in not only my personal, but our FC mansion? A huge undertaking. Even with being careful, I might miss a corner hitting a wall.

Clarification would be most welcome.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zetsumei Tsunarashi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Yep. Definitely need a response on this. If people log in after the patch to find out that half of their furniture was deleted due to clipping, you will have some very angry customers on your hands.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Burn Cykle
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I agree. This will not do. If it's multiple aquariums and no overlapping/clipping vs. 1 aquarium and things sty the way they are.......keep your extra aquariums. People put in a lot of time and effort into their housing and this would be a back breaker for them all.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Tokata No'saa
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I'd like clarification on this as well; housing has become an art of sorts and destroying what people have created isn't fair.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Tal Young
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Someone on reddit has said the German notes are much less ambiguous, the only items threatened with deletion are the aquariums themselves and any items clipping them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Caitlin Seraphim
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    I got very pale after reading this. While i do have some furniture places using glitches its not that much, but almost half my house is made by placing one cabinet in the same spots as another. Its just about impossible to place anything without clipping. If SE can fix the clipping issue's while placing fine, and if they can finally fix the clipping issue's on our tail and hair then purrfect. but this "solution" is just plain rubbish. If they dont want us to clip just put the offending items in the house storage.
    (4)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast