Lamonte Cristo
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90

Looking for a casual FC

Looking for a laid back group of
    (0)
    Last edited by MonteCristo; 09-02-2020 at 01:52 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sanran Tsakhilgaan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Angelum Lucis «Lucis» Rank 8 FC & LS is recruiting! We are a close knit group of friends looking for more folks to join the fun. We have a house in Shirogane, fc buffs, discord; we're casual/midcore/RP friendly and we're welcoming new and veteran players alike.

if you have any questions you can contact us through discord Sanran#3852 or AyultaiYin#4056 or ingame ;3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vespaer Dagalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Hey there! I think we got what you're looking for! The Wings of Winter are a laid back Free Company that has been around since the launch of 2.0. We have a discord channel that is used very frequently by all of our people. We have a large house in the goblet. We do weekly events like weekly Eureka runs/thursday night map nights/pony/bird/dog farm nights/24 man raid nights and dive into the occasional raids from time to time and mostly have a normal raid night every week when that content is current.

We accept any kind of person that you are and do not discriminate! If you are a casual/hardcore/rper/socialite/veteran/raider/pvper, it doesn't matter with us. The Wings of Winter is a community of like minded individuals that are together to form a community that is helpful, humorous, fun to be around and are just here to relax, have some fun and make friends that will last longer than you'd expect.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vespaer Dagalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I honestly think you would be a perfect fit with us. Everyones ideas are always welcome and events can be created at whim as well. You're always going to have the backing of someone and we are always there to help relax or just help in general.

If i would be so bold as to atleast give me a contact to see if you would like to join us, you can contact me on discord if you'd like at Ves#9658 or if you want to, contact me in game. my name is Vespaer Dagalli and i would be more than welcome to show you around.

Hope you hear from you soon!

cheers!~
    (0)