Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Anna'fe Lee
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I see you're not the only one with these kinds of problems, when I started playing I frequently got these late at the end of duty for being bad at the game or so they like to say. I was also kicked on the last boss of the dungeon for no reason, I felt hopeless after that I contacted the gm for the first time and he told me it was something called griefing which happend to me but on whole it was like 20% of the dungeons I did were toxic at earlier stages. Id like to believe that it was because I was playing and am playing a Tank role job.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SXTC View Post
    I tried that once squintina but the party knew eachother and they refused...
    So I refused to move until they eventualy did what I asked... After 20 minutes wasted...!
    In such a scenario you should be the one to leave.
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

3. 05-17-2018 01:25 PM

Player
    Character
    Guardian Angel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Canadane I'd get a 30 minute penalty, not gona punish myself cuss a party is being an ass.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SXTC View Post
    Canadane I'd get a 30 minute penalty, not gona punish myself cuss a party is being an ass.
    Well, if you had to wait 20 minutes for them to kick you, you might as well have just left, because that’s the majority of the leave penalty anyways.

Personally speaking, I have never seen this behavior be pervasive like the opening post is suggesting on Aether, and I’ve been leveling up low level alts a lot lately. Most dungeon runs are just like the usual dungeon run: the “hello”, “hi”, or “o/“ at the beginning, and the “tyfp” at the end with little to no hiccups. I’ve had the occasional group in the past when I was leveling alts, but nothing too serious. And I’ve only ever been kicked once from a dungeon, and I was about to leave anyways because the tank and one of the DPS were together and trolling the entire time, and I told one to eff off after he told me to shut the eff up when I was trying to explain a mechanic (there was a bonus message at the start).

I mean, maybe things are worse, but if it’s a constant issue, I feel inclined to say that perhaps the problem isn’t the other people, but something the person complaining is doing. And I’m not trying to sound mean, but a lot of people come here and cry “vote kick abuse” and it turns out they did something worthy enough of a kick. :/
    (0)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2