Player
    Character
    Eriane Elis
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Thank you for Hildebrand!

If there is a side quest that I could pick that would go on and on forever it would be Hildebrand. The main story is enjoyable but Hildebrand is a different kind of fun and I hope to see a much bigger expansion for this in the future. I have yet to do the level 60+ Hildebrand quests but it was a fun ride so far.

Some people may say "put more dungeons" or "focus more on pvp things" but me? Those are boring. I'd much rather accept new quests than fight in dungeons or PVP, in fact I don't like PVP. Hildebrand quests were designed for my casual kind and hope that he shows up at E3 with a big line of new investigative quests. The developers obviously put a lot of time and effort to make these quests as unique and enjoyable as they are which is why I don't think they will be spending too much time on them in the future but at the very least I can be thankful that they did what they did.

*does the most gentlemanly pose, ding*
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Xenos Dragneel
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I've enjoyed the Hildabrand side quests too. It does provide some levity and do wish they added more per patch.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Adeacia Lightheart
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I always look forward to more Hildy. The ARR ones were great. HW were a letdown for me overall, though I heard they weren't even planning on adding him in HW to begin with. Fans demanded it so they put it in last minute and the quality suffered as a result.

I'm happy to say in SB its really good again. I had a few good laughs so far.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I just started the HW line myself. And already they've pulled a gazebo trope. Everything else after that is just going to be icing.
    (0)