Character
    Zansetsu Kai
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

The Chocobros - Rookie/New Player FC!

Hey Brynhildarusarians!

We're the Chocobros, a pretty new but very active FC (guild) built by new players and rookies to the game to band together with other greenhorns to explore Eorzea and learn the game together with. We started on April 1st after a friend and I joined an FC and realized that we were in over our heads - they were doing content far outside of our capabilities and rarely offered much help outside of level 70 stuff. So we decided to take matters into our own hands!

We've grown to the most active Maelstrom FC, and as of this week, the 6th most active FC on the server (by points earned at least, which we just do naturally). We've met a ton of great people, hosted at least two marriages, started our dorky chocobo themed clubhouse, and seen several members go start their journey and push their way through Stormblood!

(cont. in next post)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zansetsu Kai
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Our only requirement is that you add to the experience here. Try not to ruin people's fun, be helpful, offer any experience you already have, and don't be a Debbie Downer. We're all here to play games and unwind!

Benefits include:
    • FC Buffs that increase your levelling speed, on 24/7.
    • Learn the game with experienced and fellow rookies!
    • Get your chocobo fed and groomed at our company daycare center!
    • Assistance powerlevelling crafting professions from our vets!
    • A lot of active people on in NA prime time to game/chat with!
    • Weekly events, scavenger hunts, murder mysteries! Prizes!
    • Hors d'oeuvres available in our guild bank. Stats + XP Boosts.
    • You get a shiny coat of paint and can legally call yourself a chocobro (we checked).

To join, just apply to the FC in-game if you know how to do that, and if not, send a message to any of the following people: Zansetsu Kai, Xen Trexagon, Waka Tabito, Resmond Trasher, or Mirimi Seastalker
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zansetsu Kai
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    While our focus is on getting people who are new to the game, we have a lot of veteran and returning members as well - don't feel like you won't have a place if you didn't just start the game this month. We're extremely grateful for the help that more grizzled members of the community bring to the table, either just with help in FC chat, helping people with their trials and MSQ dungeons, or just offering good advice when needed.

Hope to see you in-game!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Xen Trexagon
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 58
    Woo! Chocobros over chocohoes!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Voloxi Thorne
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 18

New rookie here.

Just joined. Great group. Look forward to spending more time learning the game with this bunch.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aspetra Greatheart
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I have been with the Chocobros for a couple weeks or so now. In that short time I have attended a FC Wedding, made wonderful new friends, run dungeons with fellow FC's, and enjoyed getting some XP bumps from the FC perks.

I highly recommend joining this FC, a lot of people are always online and always willing to help out someone new to this game, and even the veterans when they need help

I may not be the most active person within the FC right now, but I know once I hit level 70 and am ready to start tackling end game content, I will stay with Chocobros, and be majorly active in FC events and help out the new people because I have a love for this FC.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zavrian Dela'qua
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 51

A great mix

When I started in the guild, I was a little excited to join a group of rookies because I was still pretty new to the game. It's great to be able to go through content with people or know what's coming up because someone was just on that quest. And it feels really personal here. We're pretty casual at the moment, meaning we don't have raids every Tuesday at 8 PDT and if you don't show up, you're booted.

tl:dr - I'm glad we found each other. It's what I expect from the Novice Network but better.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximus Miller
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 56
    I have been in chocobros for a couple of weeks and it has been great. They are quite helpful and very active.

The best thing is Zansetsu Kai will sing any requested song on Tuesdays in discord. His Karma Chameleon is the best.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mirimi Seastalker
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 54
    Very friendly, very helpful, lots of dance parties. 10 chocobos out of 10. Also somehow every free company event we do ends with naked dancing.
    (0)
    Last edited by RemysaurusRex; 05-10-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Player
    Character
    Caalun Haragin
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 70
    What is your daytime participation like? I've got a couple of friends who tend to play healers who play days, while I play in the evenings, mostly as DPS/Support. We are currently in the leftovers of a free company but are interested in a more active group. I would say that we are all relatively casual players.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast