Player
    Character
    Aria Cross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Zenith FC is looking for members.

We are looking for players of all shapes and sizes. We have new large house on a misty hill that overlooks everything. Only the first FC room has been taken, so feel free to lay your claim to the rest. Free chocobo leveling at the stables. Food and Exp buff up all day. A discord that's fairly active in the evening and late nights, NA time. Usually someone's always online. We do raid, but you'll have to pm Baka Tofu if you're interested in that. I play casually. Pm me in game if you are interested in joining us.
    (0)
    Life before death, Strength before weakness, Journey before destination. - The Way of Kings

Player
    Character
    Anya Yuuki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Hello!

My boyfriend and I are looking for a new fc and we wanted to talk to you before we make the server transfer over, could you tell me what time you're generally on or give me a character name of someone else I could hit up to chat with?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aria Cross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    We are on US Central prime time 8 pm & after. Sleep late and wake late kinda crowd. I did notice at least two whom are active mid-day central US time though.
    (0)
    Life before death, Strength before weakness, Journey before destination. - The Way of Kings

Player
    Character
    Aria Cross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Still looking for new faces feel free to message me here or in game @ Aria Cross
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hax Fornox
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    are you still looking for members?
    (0)