Player
    Character
    Gwyn Syl
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80

Fix the Fox Lady Fates

This fate is not doable anymore since no one participates, and it can't be soloed. please give more reward for just doing the outfoxed fate because those are actually doable for solo!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Pretty sure the Fox Lady fate counts as a world boss-like fate, similar to Odin, Behemoth, Coeurlregina, Proto-Ultima, and Ixion. It's not meant to be soloable.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Baradaeg Ryssbhirwyn
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezerius View Post
    Pretty sure the Fox Lady fate counts as a world boss-like fate, similar to Odin, Behemoth, Coeurlregina, Proto-Ultima, and Ixion. It's not meant to be soloable.
    Not on this level, but just a level below. Like the Yeti FATE in western highlands or the cancer FATE, regional boss FATEs, not suposed to be soloed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion88 View Post
    Not on this level, but just a level below. Like the Yeti FATE in western highlands or the cancer FATE, regional boss FATEs, not suposed to be soloed.
    Eh, I guess opinion varies. I consider it to be similar to the bosses I mentioned, since it rewards a currency that can be used to buy a few items (fox ears, pet, furnishing), just like Coeurlregina rewards a currency that's used to buy a spotted fedora, or chest.
    (3)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Depending on Job it can be, I've soloed it with choco healer and as a PLD and BLM. Can pull it to edge or just run out of bounds to rest and pick up with a few mobs. A long battle, can be done. You can also yell for assistance if she is up, believe me people will come.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelBravo View Post
    You can also yell for assistance if she is up, believe me people will come.
    This part right here. If you are in a hunt LS, they usually have people wanting to complete those special FATEs, whether it be for the loot or achievements. I know that whenever I see it up(not that I go to Yanxia very often these days) I try and help people...and I have 30+ of the stones just from helping others after buying all that I wanted.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Usually if you shout it in a hunt linkshell people will hop on over. This way too people in multiple linkshells will spread the info. We've done it multiple times even now because of it. Same with Ixion. Just give it a good shout in a linkshell!
    (2)

"Within each of us, the potential for great power waits to be released."