Player
    Character
    Mixt Bell
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Let's put it this way.

Back when i was new i ended up getting locked out of the boss room because i wanted to watch that cutscene.
    This did not sit well with people, and they kicked me for it.

Just like that, 40 minutes lost. I had to start over.

I was fuming mad.

Nevermind the first time i did the HW final dungeon, watched the cutscene right before the final boss...and the rest of the group rushed in and got killed in the meantime because i was the tank. And then they kicked me...RAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE!!!

And a number of other similiar incidents.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Rainbow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    The fix for both this and msq should be skip automatically if everyone has viewed them once.
    They should rework the msq quest to remove them also modifie to 4 man vs 8 and added to 50/60 queue without cs.

Why should 1 person hold up 7 or 23 other that is selfish if you want to partake in story and your not doing it when it's new there is the cs rewatch book.

I read and watch every cs and have never been kicked for it.
    I also do content when it's new.
    (2)
    Last edited by CrystalRainbow; 05-01-2018 at 04:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalRainbow View Post
    Okay...and if someone starts next year they should just skip it, and not watch it when they get there, but rather in the inn(not all cut scenes can be watched there by the way)?...Yeah your logic is failing there.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rhaya Jakkya
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixt View Post
    Let's put it this way.

Back when i was new i ended up getting locked out of the boss room because i wanted to watch that cutscene.
    This did not sit well with people, and they kicked me for it.

Just like that, 40 minutes lost. I had to start over.

I was fuming mad.

Nevermind the first time i did the HW final dungeon, watched the cutscene right before the final boss...and the rest of the group rushed in and got killed in the meantime because i was the tank. And then they kicked me...RAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE!!!

And a number of other similiar incidents.
    You can actually report abuse of the vote kick in game... And I do believe people can get temporary bans if they keep doing it too much.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Riko Futatabi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridus View Post
    Graveyard zerging would be possible in that case.
    Ah missed that part. However another easy solution. If you return while dead, you can't re-enter. Simple. Solutions for this are sooo easy to think up lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Naiyah Nanaya
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainLagbeard View Post
    You can actually report abuse of the vote kick in game... And I do believe people can get temporary bans if they keep doing it too much.
    Kicking someone for watching cutscenes is not really abuse and isn't a reportable offense. It would fall under "differences in playstyle" because one person wants to stop and watch the cutscenes and the other 3/7 people want to continue with the dungeon. A GM isn't going to care unless the offending party actually exchanged words in a way that would constitute harassment.
    (2)
    Am I even allowed to be this strong?

Player
    Character
    Cecelia Stormfeather
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalRainbow View Post
    The fix for both this and msq should be skip automatically if everyone has viewed them once.
    They should rework the msq quest to remove them also modifie to 4 man vs 8 and added to 50/60 queue without cs.

Why should 1 person hold up 7 or 23 other that is selfish if you want to partake in story and your not doing it when it's new there is the cs rewatch book.

I read and watch every cs and have never been kicked for it.
    You do realize the irony of you saying that you get to do it but nobody else should when it inconveniences you, and also talking about selfish people at the same time, right?
    (7)
    Survivor of Housing Savage 2018.
    Discord: Tridus#2642

Player
    Character
    Crystal Rainbow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Not when it's inconveniences to me but 7 other or 23 others.
    I'm all for people watching cs but don't complain when people run though content without you.

Also another fix for msq is let the cs be skip able but in force a ilevel cap close to the content so going in with 7 is a disadvantage.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Raven
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Absolutely not. There's a way to rewatch the cutscenes at an inn, use that feature. The cutscenes should under no circumstance be forced. If you want to watch them fine, watch them as they come up, shut up if the group leaves you behind. 2-3 people inconveniencing 20-21 others is extremely irritating.

Even in random dungeons with a few minute long cutscenes it's incredibly irritating when ONE player wants to watch the cutscenes and forcing the rest of the group to wait. That's nothing short of selfish really. You have a way to watch cutscenes without inconveniencing others, i'd recommend using it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Xitra Lunrise
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    this would make Alliance Roueltte gear superior to savage just because of the amount of time
    (0)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast