Player
    Character
    Lilith Athame
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70

PREY ONLINE FATE

This fate is ridiculous. The spawn time is almost unknown.. people tell me 36 hours from last spawn time, others say 4-5 days... there’s no timer for it or anything. For a Fate as old as this one, the spawn rate should be increased. This is just obnoxious, in my opinion. I’ve seen Odin spawn far more than this. Ive been wanting these horns for forever and just need to do this Fate one last time (the whole needing 5 of the plates is ridiculous too. Drop is only 3 so you have to do the Fate twice). This is a ridiculous amount of time for such a small thing as a glam item. Please increase the spawn rate.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Despair Senpai
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    it spawns more frequently than people think, the weather change only occurs for the first 5 minutes of the Fate. Unless someone is in the area during that 5 minute duration AND knows what the weather means, then the Fate goes unnoticed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lilith Athame
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    I’ve been waiting since the 36 hour marker. I know it might take all day to spawn and I’m watching the weather.. I just wish there was an easier way for such an old fate. I mean, I’ve seen Ixion and foxlady spawn more lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shadow Reaver
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    yeah would be nice if they either made it so the proto ultima boss in the 24 man's drop could be traded in for it as well or somthing this is a really cool item but its locked behind an old system that just isnt fun for anyone and bearly anyone does it anymore
    (1)

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    could they make the weather last until the fate is over(just like the other Coerl king and ixion)
    it would make it much easier to know that the fate is up
    5 minutes is a very small window to know especially when not much people are in Azys la now

the slim chance of knowing its there for 30 minutes rather then 5 minutes
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Luin Vereist
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    There's a lot of problems with Prey Online.

First, Azys Lla is one of the most useless zones in the game. Nobody has any reason to be there for an extended period, except for players doing MSQ. Combined with the 5minute weather, nobody sees it.

Second, Azys Lla has 1 aetheryte. Where is that aetheryte? On literally the other side of the map of any of Prey Online's spawn points. So you have 5 minutes of travel time alone even if you know *exactly* where it is. And if you don't, then you're SOL.

Third, it's too easy to kill.

All they need to do to fix it is to put an Aetheryte on the ship in the middle of the map and make the weather last for as long as the FATE.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskane View Post
    if it had multiple rewards like a mount or barding
    even a full set of glam i would understand

but it just horns
    It's not about the reward.

And even if it was, why do they require us to do it TWICE to get the horns?

Quote Originally Posted by Culfinrandir View Post
    It's all just luck. I've never seen Ixion, for example. I've seen a lot of shouts in my chat when I've had to go AFK (so missed it) & I've also been in The Lochs when it spawned but couldn't fly quickly enough before it was zerged down. One day I'll have success.
    Ixion gets zerged down in 10 minutes, Prey Online gets zerged down in 10 seconds. Never seeing Ixion is terrible luck, never seeing Prey Online is normal.
    (0)
    Last edited by Luin; 06-17-2018 at 06:45 AM.

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    It's all just luck. I've never seen Ixion, for example. I've seen a lot of shouts in my chat when I've had to go AFK (so missed it) & I've also been in The Lochs when it spawned but couldn't fly quickly enough before it was zerged down. One day I'll have success.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Curious question so I know what to watch for, does the FATE show up on the map, or is it hidden like Odin/Coeurlregina?
    (0)

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasrat View Post
    Curious question so I know what to watch for, does the FATE show up on the map, or is it hidden like Odin/Coeurlregina?
    hidden and appear in 2 or 3 different locations
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Ah. Then I've been dumb about looking for it. And yes, it could stand to match similar FATEs and maintain indicative weather.

I guess it can sorta be justified with "We wanted to make this FATE especially special." Making it as difficult as possible to keep track of. Weather doesn't stay up, combined with a zone that nobody stays in for long. It doesn't even connect anywhere. At least with Dravanian Forelands and Coeurlregina, I catch notice of it by passing through into other zones, or stopping for some Vath dailies. But Azys La is a bit of a wasteland that I currently only visit for the one Hunt bill and maybe the occasional stop for relic steps once I get rolling on that.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast