Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

Ask Questions for Return to Ivalice Guest Creator Yasumi Matsuno

We’re pleased to announce the forty fourth installment of the Letter from the Producer LIVE, featuring Return to Ivalice guest creator Yasumi Matsuno! This show is set to take place on Friday, May 11, 2018 at 4:00 a.m. (PDT) / 7:00 a.m. (EDT) / 11:00 (GMT).

In this thread we’d like you to post questions for Return to Ivalice Guest Creator, Yasumi Matsuno.

When submitting your question, we ask that you follow these steps:
    • Please post your question(s) as a reply to this thread
    • Please limit posts to your question(s) only and do not use this thread for discussion
    • If another player already asked a question you had in mind, simply click the "Like!" button instead of re-posting the question
    • Feel free to make use of the “Search Thread” option available from the top menu which allows you to search for posts with similar questions.
    • Please post only one question per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    * For more information regarding the Letter from the Producer LIVE, please read the following: NA/EU
    * Please note that once the event is over, we will be closing this thread.
    (5)
    Fazraye - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Suisho Lightfoot
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Might there be on chance we get to have Ivalice as a global extension to Hydaelyn. So we can truly Return to Ivalice and areas we once travelled on a different console when we did the campaign. Because I truly wish to fight Ring Wyrms in the Dalmasca Westersands once more.
    (21)

Player
    Character
    Takru Haru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Just fixing a typo what i mean can you make it so we can report botters in game with out having to make a full report or even making a way so we don't have botter anymore
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Takru Haru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Will you ever be fixing the major bot problem in chaos data center's and the rmt bot problem like being able to report them in the botters in game
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Takru Haru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I have one more sorry with the mobile app can you cap the mb part fully if you do what you are doing you will end the market a lot of us players are not happy with it
    (0)

6. 04-27-2018 05:40 PM

Player
    Character
    Taross Blackburn
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    When will we finally be able to have chocobo-taloned boots? We need to know for Glamouring purposes: https://i.imgur.com/qF5y1zm.png
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kaus Lanford
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Glamour related, Would it please be possible to add Glamour variants of the Genji armor from DeltaScape? while i understand that the armor being able to be dyed is something you would need to work for, i cant get the look i want from the sets due to class restrictions, in example, i would love to wear the Fending O-yoroi and Maiming Kabuto to get the look for Samurai just right.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Knives Jonquil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    I love Vagrant Story. Is there any chance of seeing more Vagrant Story-related content in Return to Ivalice?
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Knives Jonquil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Milleuda Folles the Throatslitter and the Corpse Brigade exist in some capacity in Southern Thanalan already, but it sounds like FFT's plot is also ancient history to the Empire and regions like Dalmasca. Is this just an example of history repeating itself?
    (7)
    Last edited by TheGrimace; 04-27-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast