Player
    Character
    Crimson Law
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Okamimaru View Post
    I want to fight terato.... the giant snake summon from 6... earthquakes and all... also lich, maduin, tritoch, pallidor... could be interesting...
    Didn't Terato end up being Midgardsormr in the later versions?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Remedi Maxwell
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Yes he did
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Doom Moonwalker
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 61
    I wouldn't mind seeing some of the espers from 12 like Belias, Zeromus, etc.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Toki Tsuchimi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeDoom View Post
    Belias is in the game already. Granted what we see is just an Ifrti-Egi reskin, but he is in the game.
    (0)
    I like helping people with their Job ideas, it's fun to help them visuallize and create the job they'd like to play most. Plus I make my own too, I'll post them eventually.

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloah View Post
    Belias is in the game already. Granted what we see is just an Ifrti-Egi reskin, but he is in the game.
    What we encounter is merely a Belias-egi. It is not out of the question for us to eventually have an encounter against Belias himself.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeDoom View Post
    Except half of them already are in the game, as regular bosses/monsters (except for Belias as an egi version) - Cúchulainn is a boss in Void Ark, Mateus and Hashmal are bosses in (fittingly) Rabanastre, also technically Exodus is in the game, as he is actually based on FFV's X-Death, who, of course, is in FFXIV as the final boss of Omega - Deltascape.

And story wise Ultima appears as an Ascian in one cutscene during the ARR patch storylines (albeit with her original PS1 FFT mistranslated name of 'Altima'), and Zodiark is naturally in the lore as the 'one true god' of the Ascians (who is in stasis on the Primary Moon), so it is kind of inevitable that we will have to take him down sometime eventually.

So yeah, I expect the other FFXII Espers to show up eventually as regular enemies too, but as actual Primals? Unlikely, given the previous ones are just regular bosses as listed above (I doubt the writing and lore team even considered Belias being anything more than just some momentary fanservice sadly - the fact the egi is just literally a palette-swapped Ifrit-egi kind of proves that, it didn't even get a new model).
    (1)

Character
    Seraphor Vhinasch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Ah, I haven't gone through Alexander yet so that would explain Ark.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect to see anymore Ivalice Espers/Lucavi as anything but bosses in the current allianc raid chain, or as Voidsent like Cuchulainn.

Interesting note on Terrato. It might have been renamed Midgardsormr, but they could potentially revert back to Terrato for a Mamool Ja primal.
    Otherwise I could see it being Ouroboros or Quetzalcoatl given the 'new world' setting.
    There aren't many other 'serpents' that they haven't already used as dragons...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Toki Tsuchimi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mholito View Post
    What we encounter is merely a Belias-egi. It is not out of the question for us to eventually have an encounter against Belias himself.
    I think my point was missed, plus you reiterated what I said in my original post. I merely said that Belias was in the game already, not whether we'd meet him or hear more about his lore. Just that cannonically he is present in the game already.
    (0)
    Last edited by Eloah; 04-25-2018 at 10:50 PM.
    I like helping people with their Job ideas, it's fun to help them visuallize and create the job they'd like to play most. Plus I make my own too, I'll post them eventually.

Player
    Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90

LOOK AT THAT MOON CREST ON HER HEAD

Maybe Fardola, Zenos and Yotsuyu will fuse into a Primal similar to how Thordan and Shiva become primals themselves? Asura would be poetic in the sense that her 3 faces reflect the 3 relevant emotions of war: fury, sorrow, and joy.

Fardola= Fights with anger, rage, and contempt.
    Zenos=Fights with joy and thill of combat.
    Yotsuyu=Immense sorrow and pain in her earlier years sequestered her true ego and made her into a ruthless sadist.

I can TOTALLY picture a 3 faced Asura, with one of the faces having a snarling Fardola, a Zenos with ecstatic grin, and a Yotsuyu with a solemn gaze.
    The face on the right side could be Fardola holding her Gunblade, the guy on the left could be Zenos with a Katana, and the Yotsuyu in the middle with the moon crest, holding the rest of Zenos' blades.

Asura's mechanics could depend on which face is currently dominant. Zenos' Joyful face would mean erratic and choreographed mechanics similar to his battle in Ala Mhigo dungeon, Fardola's could be sheer power of tank busters/Raid-damage and adds, Yotsuyu's mechanics would focus on healing or giving herself defense buffs if not silenced and reviving adds if not stunned or something. The Extreme version would have phases with overlapping face mechanics simultaneously, of course.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jonnycbad; 04-26-2018 at 01:04 AM.

Player
    Character
    Toki Tsuchimi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Not sure how the moon would work on a female character, from an eastern point of view. Traditionally the moon is personified as male. But that doesn't mean all that must in the grand scheme of things.
    (0)
    Last edited by Eloah; 04-26-2018 at 01:43 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast