Player
    Character
    Claire Fairlight
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90

[Suggestion] In-game class outline (highlight) option

During fights it is sometimes hard to see other players, especially their class. Often this is resolved by giving tanks or healers separate marks, but these obscure even more on the screen.

An option to toggle a class based outline around your allies would be very nice. Having a blue outline on Tank characters and green outline on Healers would allow you to identify who is where a lot faster and easier.

Essentially it would work the same as "Target Highlight" but then on a permanent basis for your party, with different colors depending on class.

It could also be worked out to add your own personal "Target Highlight" color, glow/intensity in the character config.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    At very least, I'd like them to add a "current class" icon to people's overhead names. Particularly in the overworld if I see someone doing a FATE and want to help, it's good to be able to quickly identify what class they are and what role I'd be useful in. Currently I have to 'examine' them to confirm if I don't recognise their class from a distance.
    (0)