Player
    Character
    Jacien Visenad
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    However, all is not lost! We are currently in talks with the Community & Service team (the guys that run the Lodestone) to add a Lore page to the forums, providing us with a proper place to put lore posts (including the monster you mentioned), and at the same time, a better place for players to post their questions, hold discussions, and speculate about past, present, and future events. Once we have an answer from C&S, I'll get back to you!
    Exactly what I requested for in the Player's Poll the Third!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shyd Etine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    ... Nophica “big-boobs”, the Matron
    +1 for this!
    (2)

Vicious Linkshell
    www.viciouslinkshell.com

Player
    Character
    Maelina Sylfei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyd View Post
    +1 for this!
    I laughed so hard when I read it too! xD
    (0)
    LOL cash shop! SE's way to tell their player how they appreciate them... pull the carrot and empty your pockets $$$
    And to those who support it: you are kicking yourselves. -- We just need to sit back and laugh at people with cash shop items.
    (Marvelous economics IQ test!)

Player
    Character
    Sa'hana Zhralyia
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Forgive the Necro-bump but I figured since this was talking about Gelmorra I'd post a few pictures of the ruins themselves. Situated north of Camp Emerald Moss is the Gelmorra Ruins. I decided to head out that way myself and made it after a few deaths.

First we got a distant shot. There was a lot of Morbol in the area and other nasties that would quickly make a snack out of me.

A center shot of the ruins itself. Several smaller rocks just like the one found at Amberscale Rock exist in the area. Perhaps they're connected in some way? In the center is a very large hole filled with shrubbery.

Closer shot of the rocks surrounding the huge hole. They're exactly alike to the amberscale rock found near Humblehearth. Interesting, no?

Inside the hole. It's just a bunch of shrubbery.

If you travel farther back towards the north of the ruins there's a small dead end with water. Sadly there was nothing out here besides Qiquirns, nothing of great interest at all. Anyway what do you think? Those stones could be connected to entering Gelmorra perhaps. In fact the screenshots of all the ruins we've seen in 2.0 I'm betting are in fact the lost ruins of Gelmorra likely surfaced.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihana View Post

Closer shot of the rocks surrounding the huge hole. They're exactly alike to the amberscale rock found near Humblehearth. Interesting, no?
    Is it just me, or do they look like Tonberries?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Crim Soukyuu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Those rocks are sprinkled here and there all over the Shroud, for example this one:

I kinda doubt these leftovers from old lore will make a big comeback in 2.0 though, so we probably won't find out what those ruins were supposed to be.
    (0)

[ AMD Phenom II X4 970BE@4GHz | 12GB DDR3-RAM@CL7 | nVidia GeForce 260GTX OC | Crucial m4 SSD ]

Player
    Character
    Munba Lunru
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    Hey Onizuka,

I just wanted to assure you that we haven't forgotten about you (or your post), but as you mentioned, we are ultra-busy working to get in-game content translated...as well as preparing things for 2.0. We're essentially making two games at once! This has left little time for anything beyond what the almighty Yoshi-P has delivered to our doorsteps.

However, all is not lost! We are currently in talks with the Community & Service team (the guys that run the Lodestone) to add a Lore page to the forums, providing us with a proper place to put lore posts (including the monster you mentioned), and at the same time, a better place for players to post their questions, hold discussions, and speculate about past, present, and future events. Once we have an answer from C&S, I'll get back to you!
    That's nice to hear but i would love to have it also in a in-game Library (and in some books to find in Eorzea to collect -and add in our collection personal library once housing will take place-).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Thal Icebound
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihana View Post
    Forgive the Necro-bump but I figured since this was talking about Gelmorra I'd post a few pictures of the ruins themselves. Situated north of Camp Emerald Moss is the Gelmorra Ruins. I decided to head out that way myself and made it after a few deaths.

(snip)

If you travel farther back towards the north of the ruins there's a small dead end with water. Sadly there was nothing out here besides Qiquirns, nothing of great interest at all. Anyway what do you think? Those stones could be connected to entering Gelmorra perhaps. In fact the screenshots of all the ruins we've seen in 2.0 I'm betting are in fact the lost ruins of Gelmorra likely surfaced.
    As I was reading this, something came to mind.

If I recall correctly, in the Gridanian Storyline you discover that Dunstan and a number of other rebels are operating outside the control of the Wailing Barracks. A moogle makes reference to people staying in ruins to the north. Could these ruins be that place?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sieg Hack
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Man, I'll be super sad if they do away with alot of these cool little story-to-be tidbits that I loved finding when the game first launched, imagining what they'd do with it. If they're going to get rid of any of that stuff (Like the ruins or the rocks everywhere, as well as a few other interesting things around The Black Shroud) I'd at least like to get as much information about what it was supposed to be xD Even though it'd likely be pointless if it was being removed in ARR for whatever reason.

Player
    Character
    Yenrii Averin
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrick View Post
    Is it just me, or do they look like Tonberries?
    To me, they look like penguins. Tonberry makes much more sense though. :P
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast