Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Alex Greaver
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    They haven't updated the prize list with new things for a while. But I figure this is a smart move seeing as how the good stuff is worth hundreds of thousands of MGP, gives people time to get the stuff before having to worry about the next set of things that will obviously cost some more hundreds of thousands of MPG.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Celi Roronoa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I am also waiting for something to nice to get with mgp. I am currently sitting on 1.8mil and have no idea what to get. I have 3 of the mounts (only really cared for Fenrir) and the gambler outfit as well as the emotes. Don't have the green thing mount, nor care for the cards and those weapons.

I keep waiting for some type of new outfit or mount that I would actually want. Personally I think 5mil or 10mil would be just way too much though. Even that would probably take me years. The fashion report I am not interested in anymore (tried the first 2 times) as some items I may not have and don't care to hunt for them.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kai Lee
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    The fashion report gives so much mpg it's disgusting easy to build up mpg. Also wait until Sunday or Monday to Google fashion report to see what is the most optimal way to get a high score.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akira Yukino
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 86
    Make the special dyes (untradable version) something you can buy for MGP. Could even make them cost 10-50k MGP if needed to keep the value high on them.

I'd rather spend a boatload of MGP for these dyes than deal with the RNG of quick ventures or spending any money whatsoever on the mogstation.

That way if you find a week where the only thing that separates you from the 100 points in fashion reports is these dyes, you can have a choice to blow a bunch of MGP (more than the 60k reward for that week) to buy these dyes.

It would make sense to me that you should have the option to spend a bunch of MGP to gain an edge in (yet another) a Gold Saucer event that awards MGP (this would be inline with extra cactpot tickets and chocobo feed/breeding). Dyes also being consumable would help MGP retain value even if they stopped adding new prizes in general.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    I can't stand Masked Rose. I got tired of his nonsense long ago from the Weaver quests. So I always go in wearing the most ridiculous combination of things to make him have an aneurysm.
    (1)
    "We want bunny suits for guys!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Ishgard housing!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Viera!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Cloud's motorcycle!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Blue Mage!"-- OK! ✅
    "We want the ability to earn past Feast rewards!" - HAHA no that's sacred.

Player
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I wouldn't mind a 10 million MGP mount prize (and I'm only at 40k at the moment).

I remember when I first worked towards Fenrir it was a long term goal and really satisfying when I finally got there. Now I combine the challenge logs, card tournament, Cactpot and an 80 score for Rose and roll in MGP. Considering all the other prizes are easy enough now for anyone, one prize for the dedicated players could be nice.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Fallen Angel
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I would love more rewards and new games. I could see Blitzball being implemented there and it would be awesome to have slot machines!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    I remember long ago during one of the live letters, I think someone asked about slot machines, and there were international rules in place regarding gambling or something as to the reason why we didn't have them.

I wish the saucer had a Battle Arena.
    (0)
    "We want bunny suits for guys!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Ishgard housing!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Viera!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Cloud's motorcycle!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Blue Mage!"-- OK! ✅
    "We want the ability to earn past Feast rewards!" - HAHA no that's sacred.

Player
    Character
    Stoic Nod
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 75
    Make it Rain should be coming up in the next week or so.

You're gonna be able to buy a bunch of Gold Saucer games like Cuff-a-Cur or the basket ball one for your house/apartment.

I assume they will be playable for MGP by anyone.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zansei Kaujin
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    So, an idea I had was based on Chocobo Racing Rank you could buy certain types of Gyshal Greens with MGP like Tasty Greens double the length your chocobo is out or Fresh Greens to boost your Chocobos HP. That kind of thing. Consumables that people would want. Maybe add a token system - like Chocobo Medals - that you win through first, second, and third place along with MGP to boost Racing frequency.
    (1)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast