Player
    Character
    Amaranthine Lafalcon
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

2.0 Relic

I've been going back and completing these old relics and i think there could be a few things that were missed when making them simpler,

First is Bombard Core, these beauties are still 20,000 grand company seals a pop, you require 4 to complete each of the 4 quests to go from nexus to zodiac weapon and that's 80,000 seals. i know seals are not too hard to come by but as a max rank my grand company cap is 80,000 and that just seems like a little too high a price.

Second would be the Aged items required for same step, not sure if they can be put somewhere or maybe make the items you desynthe to get them desynthable at level 1.

The final thing that might just be a help to people who have played a lot but the Sphere Scroll phase of the relic i would be nice if we could do away with the tier system and let us throw in any grade of materia to progress the stat. yes i know low grade materia is not hard to get and it would just be nice if i could use my stacks of grade 4s and 5s in it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amaranthine Lafalcon
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    I am planning to do the Spirit bonding for the sphere scrolls, 1000 charater limit had to cut it out,

these are the main things that have road blocked my progress in getting all the relics, books were long but they are fine, light is light, i do have all my bombard cores it just took some time.

have a good day
    (0)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Just a tip you can just edit your post to bypass the character limit.

As for relics, I have done all and have been nerfed. Most of the old relics have been nerfed so much it's note even a challenge. Just time consuming. Older ones can be by passed and mostly are done for glamor or achievements. IF you are a craftsman you can get items as well as make quick gill for some. For Company seals it's not hard at all -.-; just trade in dungeon gear. Ever wonder why people greed on stuff even though they don't need it? yeah this is one of those reasons. The de-synth is fairly easy and if you craft you can get to an acceptable level fairly fast. People just make it hard or have a friend who de synth do it for you. ( one thing FC are for IF they really help people ) If you just want to be up to date on relic I would focus on Anima or Eureka weps for now.

IF your wondering the foundation of why I'm saying this, I love relics my self and have all Zodiac, missing 4 Anima, and have all Anemos.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Judy Hopps
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    For the scrolls just buy materia whenever it's cheap otherwise it gets absurd. It's definitely a long game but it's whatever. Instead of focusing on lots of lower level, it's actually cheaper to max out stats now because grade 3 and 4 materias are cheaper than 1 and 2. Go figure.
    (0)