Player
    Character
    Noyoyo Noyo
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkBadguyZero View Post
    You could have done it anyway as soon as the AF3 could be stored in the Armorie, as you can actually do with AF1-2 and seasonal gears
    I don't remember them saying that you will be able to store AF3 in Armoire
    Neither do dyeable version of AF1 and both version of AF2.
    (0)

Character
    Mhaeric Llystrom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by mosaicex View Post
    With this change, you can throw your dyeable AF3 sets into the dresser, make a plate out of it, then take them out so you don't have to redo all the grind for them again.
    Just one simple application made possible with this change.
    This. I stopped using glamour plates for my casters for this sole reason. Because I don't have a glamour plate for my rdm anymore as a result, I can't use the smn or blm plates that I have without having to manually apply individual glamours each time I switch back to rdm after one of those classes. This effectively means that my smn and blm are unable to use glamour at all just like it was before the dresser.

So with this single update I will be able to go back to being able to have a glamoured set for my smn and blm in addition to my red mage.
    (1)
    Last edited by Mhaeric; 04-19-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Player
    Character
    Brynne Lagaao
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I'm not putting stuff into the glamour dresser yet, but that's because I do change my squadron glamours infrequently and don't want to have to wait for 4.3 in case I want to use a piece on a squadron member. I'm stoked that we're getting the ability to remove items on top of the squadron functionality, though, because 200 spaces is nothing for me (I'm using 66 right now and that's with ONLY storing stuff that I don't particularly like but might need for the fashion report - I also have a retainer stuffed full of glamour gear). I expect I'll be swapping things out a lot as I make my outfits in the plates. Looking forward to it!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinha Sorrowmoon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    This is a good change and makes the dresser fully functional. Now we just need more space, more plates, more places to apply plates and a dresser for houses. Bonus points if we can apply the glamour to gear sets instead of gear.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    George Strong
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I wonder, once we have the retreival, if we put in glamour in the dresser with materia still melded in it, would it still destroy materia if we retreive it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by EorzeaHero69 View Post
    I wonder, once we have the retreival, if we put in glamour in the dresser with materia still melded in it, would it still destroy materia if we retreive it?
    A better question imo would be why put items with materia in there in the first place. Materia should only be used on your used gear, and if you use it, you can't really afford to put it in the dresser, no?
    Though in case such a thing doesn't exist, I think they should add a prompt saying you're about to store a materia melded item, like they do any time you want to do anything with melded items.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soma Kagami
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Maybe he means the leftover gear...? I have pieces of old gear when V's were still the highest that you could meld that I've forgotten to retrieve. xD So, when I find them in my retainers, I'm always like "Oh, yea...I never took those out. Oops!"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Remedi Maxwell
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    With this update the dresser reminds me of the void storage from wow, it allowed you to store gear but it would destroy all gems, enchantments and w/e if you did so, also I think you had to pay 50 Gold every time you retrieved something
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucienne Beauvilliers
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I don't see a logical reason as to why gear added prior to 4.3 wouldn't be retrieved. Imagine a scenario like "Can retrieve helmet from dresser, but not pants, 'cuz it was in there longer. lulz," making permanent, filled slot in the dresser. That makes no sense
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4