Player
    Character
    Arctura Fengari
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rongway View Post
    Tsukuyomi, the moon god (male), was born from a mirror in some versions of the myth.

The Susano summoning cutscene used all three of the sacred symbols -- the gem, the sword, and the mirror -- which became a part of him. You can see the mirror as part of one of his shoulders. So the mirror that Tsuyu has isn't that mirror. But hey, it does have a moon motif on the back, and just because it's not that mirror doesn't mean the writers won't go there anyway.
    You called it, and you were right. Congratulations.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyland Battersea
    World
    Chocobo
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Congratulations indeed! The guess made so much sense that it was actually anti-climactic for me when the supposedly "secret" was finally revealed.

That said, I love FFXIV's take on Tsukuyomi, especially the "rabbit ears", which are likely a reference to the mythical "moon rabbit" found in many cultures, not just Japan's.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tea Mysidia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleo View Post
    I really wonder if that is truly Zenos or an Ascian. Because if its Elidibus then it would make even more sense to teach Asahi (or someone else) the way to summon primals.

Or if its Zenos maybe he does not like Asahi and wants to kill him while having a challenge. Thus he tells him how to summon a primal but because he does not have any kind of echo he wont make it back alive. And Zenos would have a foe that he could fight against. (And then we come and take his plan apart by killing it)
    It is definitely an Ascian. I mean the Zenos we knew was just a blootdthirsty brute. Intricate plans like the one needed to summon Tsukuyumi are not his style. He even has a different voice and talks a lot like Elidibus. Besides, we have seen the true Zenos. He pulled a Sahagin preast and hijacked the Elezen dude. So we have Elidibus with Zenos' body, and the Elezen soldier with Zenos' soul. So can we have a Zenos VS Zenos fight?
    (0)

4. 05-25-2018 04:39 AM

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18