Character
    Princess Rein
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70

Looking for potential friends

Hello everyone,

My husband and I are currently looking for potential friends to run things with. I'm usually online during the day starting at 10am EST, sometimes earlier. However, my husband works 12 hours a day so his availability is usually limited to his off days and when he gets off of work. The main things we do on FF are: leveling w/ PotD or duties, 60-70 leveling w/stormblood duties, dailies, and sigma normal when needed. Anyway, we're both chill people, we like to laugh and have fun, but we know when to be serious and whatnot. Also, a huge thing to consider is we're both introverts and I'm the one who is pretty shy.

I do have multiple characters, and so does he but he stays on his main one primarily. Me on the other hand I tend to jump between characters depending on what my goal for the day is. So, with that being said, if anyone is interested in possibly developing a friendship on final fantasy just respond.

One more thing, I currently run my own Free Company, but it's really small with just 5 of us in it. However, everyone gets on at different times. Also, my company has alts in it as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by Princess_Rein; 04-19-2018 at 10:34 PM.
    I'm a Queen of all trades! I got 3 characters I play on actively.

Player
    Character
    Viridis Alunasol
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 64
    Hey!

I have a small social LS that would be happy to have you! Send me (Viridis Alunasol) or my husband (Nightshade Alunasol) for an invite. We don't always have many people on, but it could give you an option for chatting or people to run with

That goes for anyone else that wants a social LS too!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Princess Rein
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Sweet! I'll do that when I login c: thank you so much!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Greetings Princess Rein,

If you and your husband would like to join our FC, we'd be more than happy to have you as our main purpose is basically to tackle any and all content in a non-formal, casual/social environment. I really like the group we've got as we get along very well and do things together regularly.

You're welcome to join up and see if it's to your liking. You'd both also get the benefits all our members enjoy: 24x7 FC buffs, a large FC house with all 8 crafting stations, vendors, free foodstuffs, a free-for-all first tab in the FC company chest, toy box for minigames, etc. I've tried to cram everything I can in there for everyone to enjoy

If you are both interested any of our members can invite you. If you see anyone with the <AotM> tag you can ask them to invite you (drop my name if you like), send me a /tell in-game or send in an application.

Regards,
    Boagrius Grimaldi
    (1)

5. 04-16-2018 05:27 AM

Player
    Character
    Brey Voreas
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Hello,

Feel free to message me in game (Brey Voreas) if your still looking. We are a small FC, we have been around since launch and we are looking to add more players. Very laid back, most of us know each other in person outside the game as well as some being family. Very friendly, very helpful. Your both welcome. Cheers!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Saishen Fuma
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    I know you and your husband time is different and you play together which is fine. I can join you guys during your morning adventures if you want. My name is Saishen Fuma and you can can add me tomorrow morning.
    (1)
    I only believe in two things; Pain and Pleasure

Player
    Character
    Princess Rein
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Sounds good! I'll add you as soon as I get on! My husband will add you when he gets off work later on if you're online at that time
    (0)
    I'm a Queen of all trades! I got 3 characters I play on actively.

Player
    Character
    Kayvi Inkheart
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Hey and my and my partner are new to this server we recently came back to FF14 from a long break if you like send a /tell to me or to Uxi Trueheart.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Princess Rein
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Sweet! I'll search for you the next time I'm on!
    (1)