Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Jordan O'niell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Most of us around here got the achievement a long time ago due to few specific pieces of content that required a massive fate grind.
    ATMA and Novous steps of 2.0 relic.
    Anima step of the 3.0 relic
    Yokai watch event of 2016 and 2017.

All of these required the completion of fates to obtain a rare drop (usually around 2-5%). A thousand fates gets blown through very fast when doing that type of quest.
    Do not worry, SE will do it to us again for something in the future. You'll get the title then.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I think I am almost at 5000 or 6000 fates. I think i hit 1000 before even Atma released.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duvvvv Starflux
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    this thread made me check if I got the achievement, and I did, back in 2015. as previously said, it was thanks to grinding FATEs mostly for the atma but currently, I still try to solo at least one a day for my birb (he's halfway to 19!) and the challenge log.
    I'm also for not changing the achievement. you're only looking at the 1,000 mark remember there's the 10k one xD
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Faux Ears
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I never did the Yokai events, but here is what I did.
    In Outer La Nocea, in the Ul Ghomoro mines, there's always at least one fate active at all times. If you don't see one, just wait about 10 seconds or so and one will spawn.
    Going back and forth between these FATEs is by far the fastest way, and it's how I did it. Doesn't take that long if you do it like this.
    (1)

Character
    Motoko Kusanagi
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 71
    the best way to grind a FATE counter, in my opinion... it was already mentioned, but i will offer up more details.

go to the teleport "Camp Overlook". back in the U'Ghamaro Mines you will find the FATE's. one is called "Full Metal Alchemist" at location X: 24 Y: 6. another FATE called "Making the Rounds" located at X: 22 Y: 6.

as one can tell, they are very close to each other. it doesn't matter which one you do first. they will appear back-to-back continuously. if you teleport to "Camp Overlook" and don't see them right away, just wait a minute. they will show. of course start getting some headway by heading that way even if you don't see them. -_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Sometimes doing things in parties or with friends lightens the load a LOT. If you ever find yourself in Famfrit hit me up. I'd help you fate grind. "actually kinda miss the old days in camp blue fog"
    (0)
    If you need a friend, someone to talk to, or are on Zalera, feel free to add me on discord if you'd like: Omega_Arcane#6248

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    If you like trophies and rewards, I'm a bit hesitant to tell you about the hunt achievement... You'll need to kill 3,000 A-ranks and 2,000 S ranks to get a tiger mount. If you think 1,000 fates are tedious, the hunt achievement would like you to hold its beer

I am working toward it myself, and I expect I'll see that tiger mount when the 7.0 expansion rolls around.
    (1)
    "We want bunny suits for guys!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Ishgard housing!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Viera!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Cloud's motorcycle!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Blue Mage!"-- OK! ✅
    "We want the ability to earn past Feast rewards!" - HAHA no that's sacred.

Player
    Character
    Colino Nyea
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    I hope you only want all the PS4 trophies and not the actual in-game achievements or you're in for a wild ride.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Colino View Post
    I hope you only want all the PS4 trophies and not the actual in-game achievements or you're in for a wild ride.
    Haha! I am working on the in game achievements. The one I dread the most is mentor roulette x 2000.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersandman View Post
    Haha! I am working on the in game achievements. The one I dread the most is mentor roulette x 2000.
    I just do one or two a week for that on average. Lately I've been getting dungeons(usually level 60 dungeons), but have gotten a fair share of the EX primals.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast