Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Colino View Post
    I hope you only want all the PS4 trophies and not the actual in-game achievements or you're in for a wild ride.
    Ugh i need the crafters and Guildhest to platinum. I rarely ever craft so may never get it, lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Maero View Post
    Ugh i need the crafters and Guildhest to platinum. I rarely ever craft so may never get it, lol
    With the stacks going to 999 now, it will be a lot easier with quick synthesis. Just get something that requires 1 ingredient, grab a stack of 999 plus a few more, and you should be able to get the 1k crafting in no time(just watch a movie while doing so...at least that's my plan once I get my crafters to 70).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatre View Post
    With the stacks going to 999 now, it will be a lot easier with quick synthesis. Just get something that requires 1 ingredient, grab a stack of 999 plus a few more, and you should be able to get the 1k crafting in no time(just watch a movie while doing so...at least that's my plan once I get my crafters to 70).
    This^^ or set quick synthesis and go make a snack. I do quick synths all the time when I am making bulk and I try to time them when I am ironing my shirt for work, taking a shower or something else where I need to get an IRL task accomplished.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arya Moonfall
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Actually I wish people would do more fates, the game is empty now. at least in the old zones..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyan Purin
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    I think what you veteran players overlook is that when you started this game, FATEs must have been more popular method of leveling up. I only started playing 3 weeks ago, but from what I've seen, in ARR areas very few people do FATEs. Yes, one can solo FATEs, but it takes much more time that way and some are rather difficult.
    I'm optimistic I'll find a bearable method for this one.

EDIT: Not that anyone's gonna read this, but I've managed to get to 900 FATEs in Middle La Noscea area (low level FATEs). The rest I'm hoping to get through natural progression. I overestimated the difficulty of this achievement and currently see no reason why it would pose any problems or difficulties.
    (1)
    Last edited by ID-69; 11-20-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3