Page 74 of 87 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Nessa Goddessly
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 62
    To be honest, this isn't a new thing, they have done this horrible "greed only" thing before with the Diadem. Everyone hated it then, and everyone hates it now. (except the very few that do like it I guess). Why they brought it back after backlash they got the first time, I have no idea. They have not learned from their past mistakes.
    (12)
    Last edited by NessaWyvern; 06-06-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Player
    Character
    Deceptus Keelon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by NessaWyvern View Post
    They have not learned from their past mistakes.
    Sadly that's SE in a nutshell. See: single scenario servers in SB. Same thing happened in HW. They love creating "fixes" to problems that don't exist.

Also, if the Japanese player base want this then fine implement it on Japanese Servers. The NA players do NOT like this change.
    (9)
    Last edited by Deceptus; 06-07-2018 at 02:32 AM.

Hello, Producer and Director Yoshi-P here. Patch 4.3 brought major changes to the Need/Greed system in alliance raids, and we received a lot of feedback from players around the world. After careful consideration, we have decided to revert those changes and bring back the Need option. This will take effect from the next hotfix and includes all alliance raids.

We hope you continue to give us your feedback on your experiences in the world of FINAL FANTASY XIV!
    (154)

Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Hello, Producer and Director Yoshi-P here. Patch 4.3 brought major changes to the Need/Greed system in alliance raids, and we received a lot of feedback from players around the world. After careful consideration, we have decided to revert those changes and bring back the Need option. This will take effect from the next hotfix and includes all alliance raids.

We hope you continue to give us your feedback on your experiences in the world of FINAL FANTASY XIV!
    Thank you!!!

Good to know that our voices had been heard this time. Hopefully this means that such changes wont happen in the future again.
    (25)
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX Q&A Summary (10/30/2013)
    Q: Will there be any maintenance fees or other costs for housing, besides the cost of the land and house?
    A: In older MMOs, such as Ultima Online, there was a house maintenance fee you had to pay weekly, but in FFXIV: ARR we decided against this system. Similarly, these older MMOs also had a system where your house would break down if you didn’t log in after a while in order to have you continue your subscription, but this is a thing of the past and we won't have any system like that.

Player
    Character
    Creamy Choux
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Oh well. I actually liked it for the brand new raid, though I think it's a bad idea on old ones where there's no limit and everyone can roll on everything.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    William Kaplan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    This is fantastic news. Thank you
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Ryuji Akagane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

That's great to hear.

Thank you!
    (5)
    Firm advocate of nuanced antagonists, smoother official promotions for European players and more glamour options designed first and foremost with male characters in mind.

Player
    Character
    Sylveron Zehantel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Thank you Yoshida-san.

Greed-only in Alliance Raids is a massive disappointment I have from patch 4.3. Collecting the new sets is very important to me but without being able to need, it becomes almost impossible to get the pieces I want in a timely manner and I had to give up Ridorana Lighthouse and all other Alliance Raids completely, even though I used to do them many times a week with the option to need.

Without the option to need, I have almost no reason to do the Alliance Raids. It's like cutting the end-game content in half for me. Glamour from older raids is also very important.

Again, thank you for taking our feedback into consideration. Best wishes to you, Yoshida-san.
    (7)
    Last edited by Sylveron_Zehantel; 06-07-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kairo Fujima
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

Awesome! Now I have reason to farm Ridorana for more than once a week.
    (17)
    If I die, forgive me. I used to be a Dragoon.

Player
    Character
    Robas Kebas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70

Glad to hear it's being reverted.

Thanks!
    (9)

Page 74 of 87 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast