Player
    Character
    Masahiro Kido
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by DRKoftheAzure View Post
    WAR can clear because of Inner Release, where PLD and DRK need 1 extra person for DPS to clear.
    Wait what? I don't know about DRK, but it's dead easy on PLD to clear Aery solo. My PLD is i341 and i can clear Aery solo with no problems, not sure why it is difficult for you though bro.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Daeriion Aeradiir
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Usho View Post
    Wait what? I don't know about DRK, but it's dead easy on PLD to clear Aery solo. My PLD is i341 and i can clear Aery solo with no problems, not sure why it is difficult for you though bro.
    My only two guesses are either sub-par weapon (i347 can be achieved by having enough 350/360 stuff but a bad 330-340 weapon) since weapon damage makes up a huge chunk, or a sub-par dps rotation. or both. my solo run of the aery for the HW relic I never saw the sable price back at full 340 + 345 weapon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Espikes Darkwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Odd..

I did this on DRK a while back for the Great sword to put into the glamour dresser, and never saw Sable Price, just straight to the add phase and then death shortly after. O.o
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinhardt Azureheim
    World
    Alpha
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Comparing the massive burst tank in a short fight to the more evened out dps of the other two tanks obviously puts the stakes towards Warrior LOL, what did you expect.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2