(1)

Player
    Character
    Arima Kiryu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 80
    No 2 range or 2 melees to Feast please, keep it the same way just pray to SE that they can produce better balance to the classes, design choice and game mechanics (wolf heart, offensive/defensive buffs, light medals,etc.)
    As for frontline related stuff, DR frontlines could reward you with a cluster or machi matter for materias? Introduce an achievement reward that gives a minion or mount?(This will probably be bad idea lol)
    The PvE/PvP gear with the morale system will never make a comeback in my opinion, unless they introduce some kind of world PvP. The current system they've implemented is okay, and to revert it to make gear matter would just bring them back to the same problems they've had.
    Wolf marks should extend into buying miscellaneous items(Ventures,Aetheryte tickets, materia?) or could be converted into different type of currencies (GC seals for example.) They should also look into producing more glamours and possibly introduce unique purchasable wolf collar mounts. (Before anyone brings it up, no Feast reward should be purchasable with marks, no matter the "slight" changes lol.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lodestone Bait
    World
    Pandaemonium
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato View Post
    Wolf marks should extend into buying miscellaneous items(Ventures,Aetheryte tickets, materia?) or could be converted into different type of currencies (GC seals for example.)
    You can already buy the i180 accessories and turn them into GC seals via expert delivery.

Makes for a rough 1:2 conversion rate from marks to seals.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rieze Crestfall
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby200 View Post

I think as a company you need to start encouraging participation in PVP more a few (subjective) suggestions; wolf marks need more diverse exchange options.
    I agree that there should be more rewards available in these PVP modes. Rewards that is not easy to get but attainable. More incentive for people to play PVP. Be it mount, gear weapon etc.

Sad to see Frontlines turn to 8v8v8 and Rival Wings completely dead. People try Ranked Feast but easily quit due to queue wait time.

I really enjoy pvp in ff14 even though I admit it has a lot of problems.
    (0)
    I will protect my Hime...

Player
    Character
    Lum Dawnverse
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 61
    Right now these long queues are a issue that is making pvp really unattractive to me. Not that im a good player but i always play a lot to get better(A lot of games to diamond in league, a lot of games to 2.2 rating in world of warcraft), And seems thats simply impossible to actually WANT to get better here, study what im doing right, wrong, what could i have done better, because queues are too long i lose all momentum and lose all the wish to think about what i was doing. In the end im playing 5 matches a hour due to Q times.
    I Once made threads in this forum asked for advice but ended up not being able to put most of the stuff at practice because losing all that momentum.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Milan Frozen
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrophysx View Post
    2x DPS + Burst Ready! 5-4-3-2-1. Healer dead. XD
    I actually hate watching someone with full health die instantly. I actually think the feast in this game is pretty abhorrent. I've never felt such intense amounts of anxiety in any pvp, MMO or other, before playing feast.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Runic Raven
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    There is a reason PvP Participation is so low right now. The 4.x changes killed this Mode for a lot of Veteran players, No practically useful Rewards in the Long term, new People being confused by all of a sudden having no skills while entering PvP for the first time (Had a lot of funny moments with that). BUT The worst thing are probably the bots. In some cases the WHOLE enemy team was just bots. Not a single Player-controlled Character. They just all stood on one place and instantly triggered when you walked into theyr Range. Even if you report them, with a video, You can see them all day long happily farming EXP and Wolfmarks.
    (1)
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᚠᛖᚺᚢ
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᚨᚾ ᚠᚱᚨᚾᛞᛁᛊ : ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᛊᛖᛚᛒᚨᛉ ᛊᚨᛗᛟ
    ᛖᚲᚨ ᚹᚨᛁᛏ ᚨᚾᚨᛁᚾᛟ
    ᚦᚨᛏᚨ ᚾᛖ ᚨᛚᛞᚱᚨᛁᚷᛁᚾ ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ
    ᛞᛟᛗᚨᛉ ᚢᛗᛒᛁ ᛞᚨᚢᛞᚨᚾᛟ ᚺᚹᚨᚱᛃᚨᚾᛟ

Player
    Character
    Lissandra Qwasar
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    178 min today for tag the daily front with 24 ppl. My only one tag of the day, a week-end.

Always more.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kari Zev
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Yeah, I got a 78 min queue in wolves den Saturday afternoon, that's just sad.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Milan Frozen
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    I'd consider myself to be one of the people lured a bit by the mount, but after thinking about it long and hard, I don't think I'm going to bother trying. I see the lowest possible rank to aquire the mount going up slowly and the amount of effort I'd have to put in to get it is absolutely not worth it to me. I'd rather go do POTD solo and keep dying on floor 183 than deal with the stress, pressure and ultimate dissppointment that will eventually come of it. At least doing POTD solo I may one day luck out and be RNG blessed with steel every 2 floors.
    (2)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast