Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Soupa Eptco
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I dunno about you guys but The aether servers have been getting DDOSed in the afternoon/night hours of the day. They’ll probably last like a week or so like always and then disappear for another 4-8 months.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aivi Kupo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I've only just started going into Eureka and am a lowly level 7 with terrible lag. The NM fights are exactly how the odin fight used to be. I don't actually see anything, I try to run around casting aoes in the hopes I tag it. I can't avoid the NM aoes as they don't appear until after I'm already dead I'd just thank all the kind raising fairies and the people who don't mind ferrying me around
    (1)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Kind of why they close of instances. Depending on your device you may need to lower the graphics and hopefully your playing on a 64 bit operating system if PC. For PlayStation I refuse t o play Eureka. Too choppy. It's extremely rare that I get Lag on PC... well for my server anyways.
    (2)
    Last edited by ManuelBravo; 04-13-2018 at 01:33 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ein Vaer
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Only thing I've seen that has not happened to me personally is during Pazuzu, when dead people can't raise even though they have a raise cast on them. Their character gets bugged and unable to raise even with people casting it on them again and they have to relog or click off buffs to actually raise.

Sounds more like a bug to me though.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Strawberry Latte
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I am having the same FATE sync problem, sometimes sync will not register, so it is all a bet if we can get exp or not.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cecelia Stormfeather
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by mikanana View Post
    They should implement something that can split around fate trains in the instance, too many people at one place is creating a LAG!!!!!!!!
    They should reduce the cap on the instance. 96 people would create significantly less lag because adding more people close together creates an exponential load increase on the server. A redesign to the way the whole place works to break the train is far harder* than just changing the instance population cap.

*Also a bad idea. The train is about the only thing that makes Eureka tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyn View Post
    It wasn't so bad at first, but this week has been awful. There are less people in Eureka now, so it doesn't really make sense that it's happening more now than when it was booming.
    Nothing's really changed, because each instance is 144 people max. If there's half as many people doing Eureka, they have half as many instances and each one is still full.
    (1)
    Survivor of Housing Savage 2018.
    Discord: Tridus#2642

Player
    Character
    Inigo Meowtoya
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    It was pretty bad last night. Was in a group that was doing Paz and it started becoming a slideshow. I got 90k'ed and logged back in just in time for the group to finish Paz to get my reward... or so I thought. Teleported back to base when some of my team were saying they were still fighting Paz and he was down to 10% HP. Turns out half the instance finished the exact same NM about 5 minute before the second half of the instance... dunno how that happens but wow that was bad.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2