Player
    Character
    Strawberry Latte
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Lag in Eureka!!!

Is anyone else getting a really bad delay in Eureka when around big groups of players? Has this been addressed before?
    I am level 10 and I keep losing EXP because raises are taking much longer time to load...
    Everything is delayed, my attacks are not registering on time and its very frustrating!!!

Can SQE have less players per instance to minimize this TREMENDOUS lag?!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Minako Nightsong
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I do not get any lag on my Excalibur character. However, since 4.25 I get horrid amounts of lag on my Omega character and experience this same problem with being ressed. The lag is even affecting other instances such as dungeons.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kyou Kobayashi
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I can confirm some lag going on on Omega, maybe on whole EU datacenter.

@OP, are you new to MMO's? Lag is not really uncommon. I haven't really seen much complains about Eureka lag so can be a 'one time' thing. Wait it out?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Strawberry Latte
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaerron View Post
    I can confirm some lag going on on Omega, maybe on whole EU datacenter.

@OP, are you new to MMO's? Lag is not really uncommon. I haven't really seen much complains about Eureka lag so can be a 'one time' thing. Wait it out?
    I have had lags since the start of Eureka and specifically when there are too many players around (like NM fates for example). It's not 'lag' in the traditional sense but more like DELAYED everything, my actions are taking time to register but my FPS are just fine.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Strawberry Latte
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Minako_Nightsong View Post
    I do not get any lag on my Excalibur character. However, since 4.25 I get horrid amounts of lag on my Omega character and experience this same problem with being ressed. The lag is even affecting other instances such as dungeons.
    I have not had delays in dungeons, only in Eureka (only around big groups of players)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cecelia Stormfeather
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Eureka is really bad for it because so many people are together in the train that the servers struggle with it. It doesn't affect me personally because I'm blessed with very high quality Internet and seem to have a really stable route to the server, but my best friend has issues in there. You see waves of people disconnect fairly frequently. One day he absurdly had to VPN in through Mexico to make it playable at all, which was downright odd.

There isn't a ton you can do about it unfortunately, unless you have other unnecessary stuff on your network. A wired connection may help if your wireless is saturated, too.
    (2)
    Survivor of Housing Savage 2018.
    Discord: Tridus#2642

Player
    Character
    Strawberry Latte
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    They should implement something that can split around fate trains in the instance, too many people at one place is creating a LAG!!!!!!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reyn Wilde
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    The lag is breaking Eureka for me. For the last week, every time I go in there it's unplayable. Half the time I can't get level sync to go off to so much as tag the NM.

During Paz tonight, I died and got raised like 20 times but waited almost 10 minutes for the animation to happen while raise sounds went off. People were saying in shout that he was dead, but I was still watching a rubber band fight with 27% health... waiting for the raise I accepted to happen. When it finally did, the area was suddenly clear and the train was off somewhere else lol.

It wasn't so bad at first, but this week has been awful. There are less people in Eureka now, so it doesn't really make sense that it's happening more now than when it was booming.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jaou Stormchaser
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    I get rubberbanding in Eureka often enough that I don't feel quite so safe playing my main job in there, which is MNK. It gets pretty bad when for anywhere from 10 seconds to a whole minute, you're not sure if you're standing in bad or not, or what you're actually casting.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Duvvvv Starflux
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    happens to me occasionally, I use the battle effects macros to help reduce the delays (I hope) but it would persist until after there are less things happening on screen. I'd usually just find another instance when it won't stop. my ISP isn't a good company either (unstable net speed) so that's probably a factor
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast