Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Shadow Link'
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Just an update, my friends cancelled their raid night again because of the same issue. On my end, both the WAR and myself are having lag issues during O7S... it's annoying.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan View Post
    Shirk is how you high five the other tank for the tag out. They raise their hand up with provoke and you tag it with shirk. Don't leave them hanging.

Player
    Character
    Hestzhyen Voer
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    East coast here, haven't noticed anything odd on my end other than the occasional hiccup. Maybe it's a localized issue with an ISP/region? What hops are the people experiencing lag getting routed through?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rozemyne Shyahoro
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I've been off a lot these days but I leave pingplotter up.

ae-5.a00.lsanca20.us.bb.gin.ntt.net

This is the problem node for me (or at least the start of it). Once it leaves the AT&T network and goes to that NTT node suddenly at random points in the day I get an extra 100-130ms added onto my ping and even occasional packet loss, sometimes more severe than other times it does this. It's been going on almost all stormblood and as far as I can tell and all we get is radio silence. There should be no reason that the server moving close to me makes it laggier than back when it was in Canada.

At one point I used a VPN and it reported a 60%+ connection improvement once it routes around these terrible NTT nodes. It's been getting pretty impractical playing this game for a significant portion of the day without a VPN.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2