Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghishlain View Post
    Congrats on your clear BTW ^.^
    Thanks! ^^
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogly View Post
    You are the living proof of the toxicity I am talking about.

Player
    Character
    Chloe Redstone
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    They say having under 200 dps is horrible and my primary job is to heal as little as possible.
    I get that this is a troll, but the title says enough - getting kicked for 'doing my job', also known as "I fulfilled my role description". I wouldn't want you on my team if that is how you view things. By that logic, let's get tanks in who never leave stance - or better yet, stack enough enmity that they can AFK until the clear/wipe. I mean, we don't really need their damage or utility, do we? Of course not - we just want them to "Tank"!

It's the entire group's responsibility to get the target dead. The 'game' may put big shiny brackets around words like "Tank" and "Healer" so that Joe Soap can take it literally, but if you're walking into Party Finder and encountering people who expect you to do more than live up to your role's title, then that's too bad. Sad fact is that they don't even need these reasons/excuses to cherry pick. Hell, some people out there might kick you for playing a Potatofell. Have fun with that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaze Shiro
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Lowest quality bait I've ever seen, clearly not a fsh main.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3