Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_METATRON View Post
    It has happened again on 03/05/2018 and currently downloading everything again.
    Hello!

Please keep us updated!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yu Yevon'
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariellendera View Post
    Hello!

Please keep us updated!
    Hello.Sadly the problem has just reoccurred again today on date 14/05/2018 at 16:50 PM EST with same previously explained procedures.Currently redownloading all over again for the 4th time in 1 month.It has already happened on 04/04/2018-09/04/2018-03/05/3028 and today 14/05/2018.Only temporary solution I found was keep the game open on launcher and keep PS4 on rest mode as already suggested from another user,but so doing I'm unable use PS4 for any other software as I would need to close FF14 bfr do so. I kept PS4 pm rest mode for most of this month hoping this issue addressed and fixed consuming a certain amount of electricity and most important use any other software as well lost 2 days worth of sub needed to redownload everything for 8-9 total days.Thx to read in hope will get fixed.
    (0)

Thank you for the update LORD_METATRON.

Due to the rarity of this issue, it's a bit difficult to come up with a solution. I do have a few questions regarding your PS4:

How old is your PS4 and what kind of hard drive do you have in it (stock hard drive, SSD, etc.)? How much space is currently being taken up on the hard drive?

You can try rebuilding your PS4's database. Boot the PS4 in safe mode. When the PS4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you first press, and another 7 seconds later. You should see a menu. Here, select 'Rebuild Database' (Make sure not to select 'Initialize') and follow the steps.

I would recommend submitting a bug report if you have not done so already. To submit a bug report, post in the following forum and make sure to use the template outlined in the sticky thread: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/f...2-In-Game-Bugs

We hope we can be of assistance in helping you enjoy the exciting world of Final Fantasy XIV!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yu Yevon'
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Einmimiria View Post

Due to the rarity of this issue, it's a bit difficult to come up with a solution. I do have a few questions regarding your PS4:

How old is your PS4 and what kind of hard drive do you have in it (stock hard drive, SSD, etc.)? How much space is currently being taken up on the hard drive?

You can try rebuilding your PS4's database. Boot the PS4 in safe mode. When the PS4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you first press, and another 7 seconds later. You should see a menu. Here, select 'Rebuild Database' (Make sure not to select 'Initialize') and follow the steps.

I would recommend submitting a bug report if you have not done so already. To submit a bug report, post in the following forum and make sure to use the template outlined in the sticky thread: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/f...2-In-Game-Bugs

We hope we can be of assistance in helping you enjoy the exciting world of Final Fantasy XIV!
    PS4 is 1.7 years old,currently using an HDD of 500 GB with 137 currently free and an external HDD of 1 TB used for other storages of software used only when using said software but not for FF14 and removed correctly.
    I'll try rebuild database. Thank you for your tips and answers.
    (0)

I doubt the issue comes from any defective hardware if your PS4 is only that old (unless you're incredibly unlucky). If you encounter the issue again after rebuilding the Database, I'd recommend submitting that bug report. Make sure to add as much information as you can (including the information you already gave me).

(0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2