Player

STEAM-Square Enix Connection issue during Subscription Renewal

I'm trying to renew my subscription but am running into this error, after entering my Steam credentials (and the code that they provide), I have verified my account credentials to be accurate both at the SE end and the STEAM end. Has anyone else encountered this issue while renewing their subscription and is there a resolution?

Error message in MogStation:

"An error has occurred, or the website is down for maintenance.
    If this issue persists, please access the Square Enix Support Center for assistance."

Note that there are no Error Codes.

Clarity
    (0)

Hello ClaritySE, Thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums

We are aware of some players having similar issues with Steam Wallet. We are working on getting this issue resolved. Can you please contact the support center directly, so we can collect the necessary account information to assist in escalating this issue.

To reach our live chat support please follow the steps below.

1. Visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com/
    2. Select FINAL FANTASY XIV as the game title.
    3. on the next screen click on "Contact".
    4. You will then need to select a category and sub category from the drop down menus.
    5. Next, type a basic description of your inquiry in the "Contact details" section and click "Next".
    6. on the following page click "Next" again. Ignoring any Knowledge Base Suggestions that may apply.
    7. Provided your contact is during SQUARE ENIX Support Center's hours of operation, you should see a Chat Support option. Click "proceed to chat support" to initiate contact with one of our Chat Support Representatives.

Hope to be of assistance.
    (0)

Hello everyone,

This thread will be moved to the 'Separate Support Required’ subforum as contact with the Square Enix Support Center is necessary to resolve the issue.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)