Player
    Character
    Potatobacon Buddha
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 25

Returning Player LF FC

Hey all, I'm a returning player looking for a chill FC. I'm not really looking to do anything hardcore as my career doesn't really allow me to have a set schedule of when I can play.

Mainly looking for a chill group of guys I can hang out with in Discord and shoot the shit with and run some content here and there.

I used to play many moons ago as a White Mage, but my main account was lost, hence why I stopped playing. Just recently came back, maybe 2-3 days ago.

Regards,

The Potato, The Bacon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baldur Ebongrave
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Welcome back to the game! If you're still looking, Pandora <<Hope>> would love to have you. We're a close-knit FC focused on helping each other with any and all content and having fun. Feel free to send a /tell to Baldur Ebongrave or Maiesa Mae, one of us is usually on. Hope to hear from you and happy hunting!
    (0)

Character
    Abel Fei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoBacon View Post
    Hey all, I'm a returning player looking for a chill FC. I'm not really looking to do anything hardcore as my career doesn't really allow me to have a set schedule of when I can play.

Mainly looking for a chill group of guys I can hang out with in Discord and shoot the shit with and run some content here and there.

I used to play many moons ago as a White Mage, but my main account was lost, hence why I stopped playing. Just recently came back, maybe 2-3 days ago.

Regards,

The Potato, The Bacon.
    If you want your own house join Kings of Eorzea. We focus on all content, raiding crafting etc.... You can pick your own FC to house to manage yourself and decorate, or join our Mansion HQ. Goblet 19, Mist 36, Shiro 8 are still available. /tell Abel Fei , Mormegil Mementomori or Sophie Anime in game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aria Cross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    You're welcome to join us in Zenith <Apex>. We have a large house on a hill within Mist. Free chocobo stable leveling on a daily basis. Food and Exp buff up all day. A discord that's fairly active in the evening and late nights NA time. I'm one of the officers and play casually, while the other 3 raid weekly but do casual things like maps on weekends too. Pm me in game if you are interested.
    (0)